NickNackLou #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, the sheep are all falling for it, putting šŸ™please make it happen Disney šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¬. Yes Disney, please make a 36yr old woman who s still being treated on a kids ward a princess for the day!! How utterly odd. This really is turning into Black mirror, you have to get all the likes nd recognition on SM otherwise you are nothing in life! Do these stupid people fawning over her really think she gives one flying duck about them? They are nothing more than Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ to Nicky. twit and twats. I hate the lot of them.

Reactions: 20
Honestly this woman šŸ˜”. What has she actually done for cancer??? What has she taught people? What money has she helped raise???

duck all !!! Omg I'm absolutely fecking seething šŸ˜”

Reactions: 18
this comment though! so someone - understandly - questioned all the baseless claims that Nicky fundraises and does so much for charity etc, and one of her šŸ‘ left to her defense with......this! I don't think she quite grasps the concept of "charity!" she doesn't get payment for her content - except, y'know, all the free holidays and tickets and events, and #gifted stuff, not to mention the thousands that her followers and supporters have donated to her GFM - thus everything she shares is an act of charity, sharing stories of herself bouncing around Disney, solely from the kindness of her own heart. these people are truly deluded of they don't realise the financial benefits of being a "cancer influencer" and monetising her illness, as though her entire platform is simply to raise awareness and doesn't benefit her whatsoever! šŸ™„šŸ™„

Screenshot_20230814_184918_edit_3511170042205898.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That essay of hers. She's not being accountable, she's making excuses šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 13
I just think sheā€™s thick. Like, genuinely dumb. Stupid. Moronic. Shes an immature, childish, selfish muppet. She has zero idea how to behave like an adult, she is some stunted idiot whos brain & personality seems to have stopped developing at the age of about 13. She has a completely empty hollow excuse for a life - no job, no real friends, a pathetic witch for a husband, no hobbies, she spends her days gawking at herself on camera and literally fannying around acting like an absolute bleep. I think shes a bleeping sad, lonely excuse for a human.

Reactions: 22
totally unsurprisingly, her stories are as predictable as ever. a wigless hospital trip for a scan - top tip that you demand an early morning appt so you don't have to deal with fasting beforehand, because dictating appointment times is second nature to her šŸ™„ - the usual needle in arm photo, and the usual spiel about being exhausted and having "overdone it" and "pushed her bod too far", thus a day resting and eating biscuits she swiped from the hospital - likely delivered by hand on a silver tray, or left on her pillow prior to her arrival, by one of HER nurses - presumably to give the impression she is too tired to engage on IG, while still continuing to block people behind the scenes, so she can continue to skip thru her life, all smiles and twirls, pretending that everything is sunshine and rainbows, failing to address the bullying and nastiness towards others in a simialr position to herself that she is totally condoning by allowing it to happen in the comments on her post! so much for #bekind when you can simply ignore it, eh Nick! šŸ‘ŒšŸ»šŸ™„

i was surprised that her cane prop didn't feature in her hospital selfies earlier, altho potentially because she forgot to take it - pretty easy given that she doesn't need it! - although i did notice she purposely focused the camera on the trainers she was wearing, after the comments about her ability to bounce and jump and dance in flip flops while at Disney. all that talk about her scan seemed incredibly insensitive though - how they used to cause her anxiety, and she would have been worried about the results of this one, but this time she's totally fine because she now knows she has another treatment line that is being pursued, and that she has access to another drug, so everything with HER is all rosy! such *inspiration* šŸ˜”
I know. Absolutely no sensitivity for any of her "supporters" who may have been given a diagnosis of further spread with no further options. She's not an advocate for other cancer patients, nor does she give a duck about people she's triggered with her bragging, resulting in bullying from her fangirls. Motleylu called her out and instead of addressing it she continues with the Nicky show where everything is fantastic for HER.
Someone mentioned her manic cheerfulness is down to denial of her condition. I don't buy that at all. Nicky is simply exploiting the tragic narrative to the max for popularity, IG fame and of course all the material perks. She's had years of being a stage 4 patient. All that's happened is she's become more and more greedy. There's an increasing risk she's pushing credibilty beyond belief for many people. She should be exposed for the exaggerating, outright lies and the fact she does duck all for anyone except herself.
---

I think she's lonely and without instagram she would have very little purpose. She's shallow and greedy, thinks of only herself and can't cope with real life. Why her followers keep calling her an inspiration is beyond me. What's inspirational about manipulating people for your own gain, using cancer to take money and freebies off of others and being a smug, rodent faced cretin, with the intelligence level of a prepubescent šŸ¤”

Reactions: 16
The sycophants commenting make me want to puke šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
all the adoring comments complimenting Nicky and reminding her that deserves holidays etc just shows the extent of how many accounts she must have blocked Iver the past few days, to ensure that nobody who was asking questions on her previous post - whether about her blagging free holidays, or her ability to bounce around with zero pain or mobility issues etc - has the opportunity to leave similar comments, and ensure the reel is flooded with positivity and love. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 14
Just posted. What a load of bullshit:
Most people can't afford to "grab life" Nicky. They're skint, they still have to work, they have child or dependents to take care of. They can't just duck off on one holiday after another, only broken up by days and nights out, new clothes, free products, lying out in the garden all day under the twatting ball of joy.
How deluded is this woman??

Reactions: 19
I'm sure she puts the reels together and then waits for Alex to get home and put the wording together. I don't understand the arrogance and smugness, it's repulsive. She blocked another stage 4 lady and didn't even acknowledge her question, knowing full well the tit her followers were giving her, all for asking a genuine question.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow is all I can say. A complete dimwit of extremely low intelligence. Thick as mince if you like! And arrogant to boot. Soā€¦ most peopleā€™s points were why was she not giving these freebies to someone who canā€™t afford it , and she goes on about next time being a princess. Like she really doesnā€™t give a duck about anyone but herself does she. Didnā€™t address the issues at all. Just made excuse after excuse for her selfish, arrogant grabby behaviour. Shame Iā€™m blocked else Iā€™d give it to her all guns blazing. Disgusting human. Iā€™ve never come across anyone so unlikeable. šŸ€

I just hope the last few days have been genuinely anxiety provoking and stressful for her - not in a mean way, but to give her time to think about what she has! And whilst she says sheā€™s so lucky and thankful in the latest postā€¦.she isnā€™t acting like it, she doesnā€™t mean it. Hopefully sweating and worrying about everything she has coming crashing down and leaving her with a few stubborn followers and a stash of unused wild deodorants will give her the kick up the arse she needs to make a genuine difference and support people.

Reactions: 13
aaaand ofc it's all followed by tappity tap women's best ad! but sure, all her content is charity all shared purely to raise awareness and help others with absolutely no benefit for herself! šŸ’·šŸ™„

• Sad
She can fool her adoring sheep all she likes but she canā€™t fool herself no matter how hard she tries, sheā€™s been rattled this weekend and you can see it in her too, I think she had a horrid weekend worrying about the ā€œgramā€ etc and peopleā€™s comments .. GOOD.

I don't know that she has enough self-awareness to be that bothered

At this point I truly believe she is doing all her latest posts on purpose!!!!!! As a big duck you to us & all the people who dared to challenge her on her last post
(narcissistic nic)
She's made a reference to a couple of points raised but still managed to make it about her as always!!!!!!! She's clearly had a conversation with others about how to deal with all this backlash & they have probably agreed to ignore & carry on with even more posts...... as a duck you! šŸ¤¤
Hence she knows that "please make me a disney princess next time " will piss us off..... oh & I know full well she's also wanting that & begging for it but she also knows how to push our buttons doing it!!!!! She's so bleeping transparent!!!! She's shown herself to be the most vile, selfish, self centred, grabby, passive aggressive, self absorbed, lying, fake twit!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its all about making as much bleeping money/ gifted trips/ stuff as she can whilst pretending to be a nice person!!!!!
Even the hand under her face pose that she does shows just how much she loves herself!!!!!! ( body language fact šŸ˜‰ ) she doesn't care about others at all! I'm going to have to unfollow as she's irritating me too much now! If your reading this Nicky...... your not a disney princess mate your an absoloute bleep šŸ–•

Reactions: 19
I canā€™t see any negative comments on her post, is she deleting them? Surely after everything thatā€™s gone on thereā€™d be some more backlash.

Nah thatā€™s fucked me right off. Only Nic could take a situation like this and become the victim. News flash, having an illness doesnā€™t make you more entitled to ANYTHING. Thatā€™s the brutal reality of it. Most people even if they live till 100 couldnā€™t afford one of the holidays she has, thatā€™s just normal adult life which she has absolutely no grasp of. The fact she truly believes she deserves this more than anyone else says everything about the life she has led. Notice NO comment on everything weā€™ve raised about her donating a trip to a child in need. Honestly, most people in her position, or with any chronic condition, terminal or not, just want to live without constant pain, indignity and suffering and to think this wave of ā€˜cancer influencersā€™ act as if they are there to help them, while doing anything but and just using their platform to get as much materialistic tit for themselves as possible while making other patients feel worse about themselves makes me sick. To think they are looking thinking why not me? Or feeling down on themselves because they canā€™t do as much or be as happy, itā€™s so sad. Especially while many can barely keep a roof over there heads or have to also hold jobs and look after families while going through this all. Most people would kill for one of the experiences all these influencers have had, just to make precious memories with their loved ones and Nic just wants it all to herself because she seems to believe only she matters. For once just do something for someone else, youā€™ll feel good I promise.

Also the insensitivity of ā€Iā€™m not worried cause I have access to another drugā€ read the room ffs. Many donā€™t. There is a way to be reprieved and grateful without managing to completely brush over everyone who isnā€™t as lucky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.