NickNackLou #10 Go Grab Life (but grab your phone first)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are going away for the weekend and then have a holiday coming up? Or is the weekend away the holiday?

Reactions: 1
So they are going away for the weekend and then have a holiday coming up? Or is the weekend away the holiday?
I thought maybe it was Paris Disneyland for the weekend? It's horrible, whatever it is. Those nails.

Reactions: 3
So she’s doing some sort of Disney weekend promotion then in the guise of a weekend (long by the sound of it) away .. how repetitive!

Reactions: 3
Oh how relatable and “normal” she is

fancy resort hol a couple of weeks ago and now Disney - fml! Best I can manage is a bloody static caravan by the coast out of summer season!!! 😡🤬😡🤬 twunt

Reactions: 6

fancy resort hol a couple of weeks ago and now Disney - fml! Best I can manage is a bloody static caravan by the coast out of summer season!!! 😡🤬😡🤬 twunt
I'd much rather do that than ever go to Disneyland all dressed in pink with pink nails.

Reactions: 9
I'd much rather do that than ever go to Disneyland all dressed in pink with pink nails.
Same! Disneyland is my idea of hell though. I can't imagine any circumstances under which I'd voluntarily go there. If someone wanted to torture me ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same! Disneyland is my idea of hell though. I can't imagine any circumstances under which I'd voluntarily go there. If someone wanted to torture me ...
Agree I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than go there.

Reactions: 5
Loud enough for a phone to pick up like that?
Oh yes. My phone would pick up the hellish noise of my disintegrating knee cartilage no problem. My husband can hear me coming upstairs from two floors above.
---
It's quite a comic thought, a group of us bitchin' Tattlers let loose at Disneyland. Now THAT would be worth filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yes. My phone would pick up the hellish noise of my disintegrating knee cartilage no problem. My husband can hear me coming upstairs from two floors above.
I thought she must have used a sound effect. Love to you and your crackly knees, @ginnyw

Reactions: 4

simply take Nicky's advice - "if you want to book a holiday - just book it!" GRAB LIFE, click your fingers and you can be in Disney too! problem solved! 👌🏻🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
To be fair - the only draw would be rollercoasters- my sons and I are adrenaline junkies 🤣
---
my knees (esp the left one) make horrendous noises every time it bends!!!

QUOTE="ginnyw, post: 16292795, member: 316482"]
Knees can crunch just through general wear-and-tear. Mine do.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Same here. My parents paid for us all to go to Disney Orlando a few years ago when my kids were younger. What an exausting, draining experience. Standing in queues all day for a few minutes of "fun", tacky shops and tit food. Hated it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can never understand why she keeps going to the same boring resorts over and over. I mean, with limited time left, why not spend your money....sorry, our money...on something a bit less obvious and more unique? Dressing up in Mickey Mouse ears and skipping round Disney land.....sigh.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, bone mets aren't a relapsing and remitting kind of deal. Wouldn't whatever incapacity they cause be constant?
---
Edit: I get you would have good days and bad days, and varying levels of pain, but surely not from wheelchair/cane to pirouetting around the kitchen?
Yeah good days and bad days - normally middle ground, never the extremes little miss portrays -

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.