Niamh McCreery/Considine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god seems posts and said ah they are probably parked and it’s going mumsnet. Fook me what absolute idiots! That’s genuinely scary. Why isn’t he strapped in?

Oh god seems posts and said ah they are probably parked and it’s going mumsnet. Fook me what absolute idiots! That’s genuinely scary. Why isn’t he strapped in?
The head support needs to be raised - poor child has no comfort
He must have pulled the straps down but they obvs haven’t them tight enough on
It’s absolutely shocking she would post this disregard

Reactions: 2
Saw that post earlier and was horrified, we have the same seat, it goes rear facing too, straps on it are navy so he must have been able to pull them down. The headrest clearly needs to be adjusted, I presume he’s reclined in it but headrest still looks way off. It’s sickening that they have all this money, off buying a new Range Rover yet don’t go check their kids are safe. It doesn’t even cost money, rsa do check it fits for free around country.

she put up a pic of her there on the seesaw, she looks awful, like one of those blow up dolls, she needs to leave her face alone. She could be so pretty.

Reactions: 4
Why does she use those awful headbands on her child? And they cover the baby's ears!!!

Reactions: 1
They must have a nanny? Surely she wouldn’t leave a 4 week old baby with a random babysitter to Feic about on a boat???

Reactions: 7
I really wish she would stop posting pics of the kids in the car when she’s not making sure they are safe. The suitcase in between 2 car seats and her sons straps are so loose one is nearly falling off his shoulders. All the money in the world but not a notion between them

Reactions: 11
The absolute irony that he promotes baby academy which he invested in/owns and it runs baby classes on safety etc!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They must bring a nanny with them when they go away, no sign of the kids last night or in todays posts.

Reactions: 3
At this point I hope they have a nanny, otherwise who the hell is looking after the kids while vain and vainer drink cocktails? 😅

Also the nanny should give them a few tips on how to securely l fasten a child's car seat.

Reactions: 7
Have they fallen out with Brooke and Sian? And also Suzanne and Dylan? No sign of either couple at Summers christening or comments\likes on Niamh’s posts....

Reactions: 2
Might just have been for close friends and family. Brook was tagged last week as best god father

Reactions: 1
It would seem so. I would if I had their money!!
Oh listen not knocking it, so would I!!! Just they never give any hint but are out at midnight or nice restaurants at night, just trying to see how on earth they could without one!

Reactions: 8