Niamh McCreery/Considine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I wouldn’t say Niamh is the most attractive. Seeing her in Fran and Jane before wedding she wasn’t naturally beautiful.
Yes I wouldn’t say Niamh is the most attractive. Seeing her in Fran and Jane before wedding she wasn’t naturally beautiful.
Yeah it’s a weird one with niamh - she has the hair, extensions , nails perfect the tan, the clothes , the body , nice jewellery …. but she just isn’t that pretty/ looks a lot older than me or friends of mine and we around the same age. Think she has defo done something in recent years to give her a strange mid 40s real housewife look . My husband for example commented that she’s a bit “ insect like “ and he wouldn’t find her attractive whatsoever. to be fair he was a bit drunk as isn’t usually that bitchy Haha. Anyone who knows her well says she’s really nice tho and she seemed pretty normal and sound in the brief interactions iv had with her at weddings etc

Reactions: 4
I defo don’t find either of them attractive; Niamh is masculine looking in the face and no curves, I know she can’t help it but no money or no amount of extensions can give you beauty 😂

Lads Feckin Kate Middleton wasn’t this groomed after just giving birth and the whole world was waiting to see the photos 🙈
I know I legit didn’t even get a brush through my hair properly until I got home from hospital 🤣

could she have had someone come in to do her hair and makeup!?
I did wonder this, as versus he last pic with her son she looks way more put together, I’m also wondering was there a conversation- I looked down at baby last time you do it this time 😂

I also don’t find her attractive, I think all the work has her looking haggard she would look much better without it.

IMG_5512.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I did wonder this, as versus he last pic with her son she looks way more put together, I’m also wondering was there a conversation- I looked down at baby last time you do it this time 😂

I also don’t find her attractive, I think all the work has her looking haggard she would look much better without it.

View attachment 2295457
I agree. Masculine features , thin figure and big hair 😂 i don’t know why they feel the need to post a family pic when the baby just came out of the womb a few hours ago. Who are they trying to impress because everyone knows it’s not realistic.

Reactions: 3
I agree. Masculine features , thin figure and big hair 😂 i don’t know why they feel the need to post a family pic when the baby just came out of the womb a few hours ago. Who are they trying to impress because everyone knows it’s not realistic.

Yeah, it's very strange! Do they think they're Royalty!!! Have to say I don't like the name Summer at all!! Think it's so common! Don't come at me if your angles are called Summer!!! 😂
---
Summer McCreery noooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, it's very strange! Do they think they're Royalty!!! Have to say I don't like the name Summer at all!! Think it's so common! Don't come at me if your angles are called Summer!!! 😂
---
Summer McCreery noooooo
Same! I’d have expected something classier with Alexander

Reactions: 6
Yeah summer is very tacky and American… not a fan . It’s like hollys at Xmas and aprils born in April - a bit cringe 😜 I would have thought something classic or really pretty with Alexander ( which I think is a lovely name ) like Isabella or Isla or something rather than summer madison haha 🥱

Reactions: 5
I find the way he keeps going on about her being a “warrior” really odd. Didn’t he do that the last time too? Highlighting that she’s very exercising already 🙄
I’d say him being a gym owner plays a big part in it.

Reactions: 7
I find the way he keeps going on about her being a “warrior” really odd. Didn’t he do that the last time too? Highlighting that she’s very exercising already 🙄
I’d say him being a gym owner plays a big part in it.
yep he did. i’d say he’s really odd about her body. he creeps me out

Reactions: 7
Yeah summer is very tacky and American… not a fan . It’s like hollys at Xmas and aprils born in April - a bit cringe 😜 I would have thought something classic or really pretty with Alexander ( which I think is a lovely name ) like Isabella or Isla or something rather than summer madison haha 🥱
Thank god someone else mentioned the name. Summer Madison sounds like a site middle aged politicians use to cheat on their wives with hookers.

• Haha
Oh duck! I feel sick looking at that!! They are 2 thicks! That child wouldn't stand a chance and I dare to think the damage a suitcase would do if they were in a crash! I'm in shock!

Reactions: 6
No shoulder straps & forward facing…. 🤦🏼‍♀️ The latest advice is kids should remain rearward facing until 4 at least. When I was shopping for my toddlers new car seat I read that 40 out of 100 children under 2 will die or have life changing injuries in a front facing car seat in a head on collision. Imagine taking such a risk with your precious baby.