Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh I see!! She’s such a scammer really and truly, whatever about having a fake personality and presenting a false image of yourself online... scamming vulnerable women out of 60 eur and calling it an “investment” ...Investment in what??.. why didn’t she just set up go fund me? For her lifestyle in Bali ...??? Same thing?

I could completely understand if a women’s circle charged a fee to cover the overheads for a physical space Or contribution to activities etc. But it’s a disgrace that this one is charging 60eur for a 4 week investment!!! She is definitely not paying for any sort of zoom license or anything like that..

she’s a scammer and it’s so see-through the whole thing.. how anyone in the right mind would sign up for her rubbish is completely beyond me.

She will be back on only fans as soon as she gets back to Bali, with all her “friends”😂😂😂
Well that's down to the people who are being taken in by the scam, if they're willing to pay €60 for something they could do with they're friends for free 🫣 looks like she's found herself a handy scam that she can keep up in Bali.
One thing she didn't factor in is the time difference, I don't think these girls are gonna be doing zoom calls at stupid o clock to accommodate her

Reactions: 2
Did she photoshop her newst post , I know her waist is tiny but the ratio seems a bit off

Reactions: 1
Did she photoshop her newst post , I know her waist is tiny but the ratio seems a bit off
100% edited her arse & waist to make the bunda look bigger, but done a V poor job of it. Some guru she is, all the videos of her “form”, all the inspo quotes & the entire “copy me I have my life together” act yet this one has to edit the pictures to the 9s? Who is she fooling? So embarrassing, almost as embarrassing as going hard tagging Mikey Olden in her stories for him to jump straight onto Aoiferrr without as much as a repost, cringe.

• Haha
100% edited her arse & waist to make the bunda look bigger, but done a V poor job of it. Some guru she is, all the videos of her “form”, all the inspo quotes & the entire “copy me I have my life together” act yet this one has to edit the pictures to the 9s? Who is she fooling? So embarrassing, almost as embarrassing as going hard tagging Mikey Olden in her stories for him to jump straight onto Aoiferrr without as much as a repost, cringe.
I completely forgot about Aoiferrr, why did she decide to go completely private and get rid of all the followers do you know?

Mikey olden is as painful as the lot, jumping in with Conor ryan and the likes now for some mentions. The gatch he has strolling around town is something else

Fact it’s absolutely shocking! She has zero qualifications or anything to her name just a con artist
I didn’t think she was too bad initially ... just a complete and utter fairy (Batshit mad).... and then I saw the price of her retreats she is plugging now and I was like... excuse me what?? 😳😳😳 to sit around and howl at the moon??

She’s absolutely disgusting.

I pity all those MORONS! who think she is worth their hard earned 60eur for an online chat, just so she can fund herself in Bali???
Stop the world I wanna get off 🤮
That should be illegal though seriously. Scamming ppl publicly online and getting away with it
Is there any way we can report these little gremlins 😡

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t shock me... zero self esteem and no talents or skills, so highly likely she’s back on onlyfans. I would love if someone seriously took this girl down a peg or too... she’s so clueless.. with her robbed Pinterest photos to dilute her narcissism... 😂😂😂 that’s something a 14/15 year old would do surely?

She hasn’t even left Ireland and she’s already talking about not coming back? She didn’t last a few months the last time.!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed that instagrammer guy Kyle Beaumont with all the tattoos commented a love heart on her recent post? As if she’s flying all the way out to Bali just for a guy? It’s kind of a conicidence that he lives over there and seemingly just released some 2 week retreat style thingy over there that she’s no doubt trying to sponge off.

Reactions: 6
The state of your man. I don’t know who is worse.. him or that Aaron guy .. she’s such a desperate cow, definitely using/looking to leech off this group.. seeing as ALL her friends have gone home 😂😂

She strikes me as someone that yearns for acceptance/attention and has a serious lack of friends. She seems to just be a sheep with no support network around her.. Its all a bit sad really

Reactions: 6
Anyone else.. I would have empathy for.. but Niamh is a fool.. she thinks she knows better, can’t take advice from anyone (unless they are insta-famous) she also thinks she can make friends by constantly posting the most ridiculous thirst traps. Grow up. If you want to make lasting adult connections, relationships etc. Stop showing them your hole on Instagram. It’s so mortifying for her..... posting photos for 3 months tb to my time in Bali.. sweet Jesus...

Who does she think she is begging for lashes??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just looked at the guys page she tagged earlier in her story and he has a picture up with Conor Mcgregor and Niamh is in the background of the picture.. imagine how much her head will blow up now she's hanging with 'celebrities'

• Sick
Reactions: 3