Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but her gym stories are just not it. I feel like she's been stuck in this cycle for years without making any progress which leads me to belive she literally goes to the gym so she can post it?
She only posts those gym stories so she can show off her ass

Reactions: 4
Desperate for validation from strangers in the internet this one. She preaches self love but hasn’t a shred of self of esteem

I was doin a PT course but when it came to actually doin a bit of work instead of hanging round the gym with my ass sticking out I couldn't be bothered! 🙄🙄

• Haha
I was doin a PT course but when it came to actually doin a bit of work instead of hanging round the gym with my ass sticking out I couldn't be bothered! 🙄🙄
Actually came on here to post this. My thoughts exactly, zero commitment to anything just jumping onto every band wagon and trend. Keeps going around in circles trying to fit it. Don't need any more 'coaches' who don't practice what they preach 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So I was ill as an excuse you wouldn’t put in the work and actually study so ya just didn’t bother 😂 guessing you were ill too and just never went back when your were gonna do the pharmacy technician course 😂😂keep running from actual hard work Niamh and just live off insta hun life 😂😂 see how she actually left a like on her exs aaron insta pic

Reactions: 1
No please , it started the same last time ,next thing you know they were jetting off to Dubai and starting OF. If she goes back to him again I swear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The leggings were a bit much...especially given her choice of camera angle.. does she even realise that her friends will have all left Bali by the time she eventually gets there??

Reactions: 3
Am I missing something here?? People are actually willing to pay for this?? Smh 😵💫

And what's "investment" all about. . .
These bullshit merchants really are growing in numbers. This is blatent ripping off of Sinead Hegarty. (Another BS merchant).

Who are the idiots paying for these!!?

The way she has the camera positioned while she’s squatting in her recent stories??? It certainly isn’t her form she wants us to see! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s absolutely disgusting.

I pity all those MORONS! who think she is worth their hard earned 60eur for an online chat, just so she can fund herself in Bali???

Reactions: 5
How is she getting away with charging 60 eur for a zoom link and online chat?!!!!! She isn’t offering anything? She isn’t qualified in anything?? She has duck all life experience and no self awareness. Why???? Surely if it’s a business she has to register and pay tax???

How is she getting away with charging 60 eur for a zoom link and online chat?!!!!! She isn’t offering anything? She isn’t qualified in anything?? She has duck all life experience and no self awareness. Why???? Surely if it’s a business she has to register and pay tax???
I reckon that's why it's worded "investment" rather than cost or charge

Reactions: 2
I reckon that's why it's worded "investment" rather than cost or charge
Ahhh I see!! She’s such a scammer really and truly, whatever about having a fake personality and presenting a false image of yourself online... scamming vulnerable women out of 60 eur and calling it an “investment” ...Investment in what??.. why didn’t she just set up go fund me? For her lifestyle in Bali ...??? Same thing?

I could completely understand if a women’s circle charged a fee to cover the overheads for a physical space Or contribution to activities etc. But it’s a disgrace that this one is charging 60eur for a 4 week investment!!! She is definitely not paying for any sort of zoom license or anything like that..

she’s a scammer and it’s so see-through the whole thing.. how anyone in the right mind would sign up for her rubbish is completely beyond me.

She will be back on only fans as soon as she gets back to Bali, with all her “friends”😂😂😂

Reactions: 5