Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even maintain relationships with people who pay for services! She’s an absolute clown.. wonder is she still planning her big move to Bali! There hasn’t been a sound about that. Sad considering she sold herself as a yacht girl.. and still can’t fund her Instagram life.

Reactions: 3
She spent most of May counting down to go to Bali on June 2nd and now that doesn’t seem to be happening either:
This girl is seriously messed up

I’m pretty sure that’s her with Aaron and that’s why it’s all been dropped

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure that’s her with Aaron and that’s why it’s all been dropped
They aren't following each other on Insta but that could be a trick move. He would be a fan of Bugzy's music too but seeing her ho'ing out could have sent him running back. Bet she never bought the Bali ticket in the first place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
The girl can’t book flights to London without bleeping it up ... are we expected to believe that she booked multiple flights to Bali and all visa stuff etc?. I think she got as far as making a free cancellation booking on booking.com 😂😂 this is what happens when you spout lies on Instagram trying to keep up appearances.

Look at Niamh’s insta she the one insta hun that constantly has a ring on her thumb and same in the pic with Aaron , I guarantee their be a big story soon

she's in his stories today, Bali is defo out the window but onlyfans will prob kick off again and she'll be getting another tattoo she'll regret

I’m so surprised with all her Bali updating afew weeks ago, she went mia and just appeared there as if nothing 😂 she was prob reading these and stopped talking about it 🤪

All her self love and authenticity out the window now she is back in Bali with the insta huns. 🙄Good riddance. I just don’t want her to start preaching now about how good a place she is in, so at peace, self love etc etc. I have zero respect for people like her who are cowards and won’t face their problems head on. Moving yourself to Bali isn’t the solution for mental health issues.

So was Aaron just a good old banging session before she left that he hasn’t gone over too😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Finally admitting to being "easily lead on", won't learn anything tho! I pity that poor Roisin girl so much, what did Niamh tell her that she followed her out to Bali?
How long before she gets dropped when Niamh worms her way back in with the popular crowd

"virtual assistant" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she can't even tell the time or book a flight for herself!! What a fuckin clown 🤡🤡

Reactions: 2
She is clutching at straws this one.
Wants the rewards but won’t do the hard work.

Correction: she wants an easy life with no skills or effort.

She’s completely useless.