Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like this girl doesn’t understand the meaning of home is... ‘home is the place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household.” Surprise surprise

you know... with your dad in your family house... not following insta-huns.. or where you take weekend breaks to... or where you think you belong..

god forbid me but she’s is the dumbest bleep I have ever seen in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Two johnnies podcast , I lost a lot of friends cause I’m not into that sesh lifestyle and going out , and what has she been doing since the postcast only drinking 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Two johnnies podcast , I lost a lot of friends cause I’m not into that sesh lifestyle and going out , and what has she been doing since the postcast only drinking 😂😂
2 Johnnies 😂 you mean the 2 cork lads. big difference in listener numbers Id say!

Reactions: 2
The 2 norries 😃 hope all her old friends realise that it wasn't the drinking lifestyle it was the fact that they were beneath her. She's so far up her own hole, wannabe snob

• Heart
She is embarrassment to herself... imagine saying the like on a podcast... resharing it for weeks to promote herself and does a complete 180... I see people are cancelling from her women’s circle and I hope it fails.. because this one doesn’t haven’t a clue what she is doing... constantly promoting dribble about authenticity when she herself can’t one bit authentic?... but wants to profit off the back of that fooling other people?? Get out of here!

I am starting to see why she has no friends... she constantly embarrasses them on her stories. She is like a child. Why post a photo of your friend with wine all over them? Looking a mess? Is that meant to be funny?

I don’t know if anyone saw her interacting with her “friend” kristina when she was out boozing at the weekend, but she was like “oh can you not afford a taxi” “have you no friends to collect you” like what kind of witch does that... is that meant to be funny? Or do I just have an odd sense of humour? 🤔

for someone trying to build herself a brand on “kindness and authenticity”, she’s a real real nasty girl.

And her reel or video of her recording herself seeing her friend home from Oz... setting up the phone in the doorway and all... another copy of Charleen Murphy and her reaction video to her sister. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
In all honesty Niamh like do you think your a celeb or what , to come on your Instagram and tell us what your gonna do for the weekend 😂😂I wouldn’t show my face in my village for years if I did that 😂

Reactions: 2
For someone constantly shitting on medicine and science because she doesn’t have the brain capacity to understand it, her eye would be gammy without an prescribed antibiotic!

Go drink your green juice and manifest it away.. absolute clown.

Thought she was going to Bali 2 months ago.. see you soon Sinead 🤥

The women’s circle was probably cancelled because she was too hungover.

I don’t think she realises how much she is embarrassing herself in the process of trying to make herself a REEL insta-hun.

Some woman for hating nights out and the sesh life and she dieing sick and still goes out 😂😂Niamh don’t talk tit that will come back to haunt you

Reactions: 7
Some woman for hating nights out and the sesh life and she dieing sick and still goes out 😂😂Niamh don’t talk tit that will come back to haunt you
Shes fond of the ol bank holidays alright 🍸🍸

I'd love to message 2norriespodcast n say something but id say they got as much out of it as she did 🤔

Last edited:
Cut back ,for a woman that say she’s hates it 😂😂 funny how she doesn’t say stop it 😂😂

Where does all the money actually come from ? Like hasn’t actually done a proper days work in dunno how long , but gets flights to London nearly every second week and out on the sesh most weekends and take away or eat out most nights , does daddy fund it all , or did she actually make a pile of money from onlyfans 😂😂