Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
such an attention seeker 😳

“I don’t really drink alcohol” on “her” podcast 🤥 then she went on a mad one at the last time she was in London and now this time.. I’d say the sister is sick to the teeth of her.

What happened to Bali and being all spiritual remember she was pulling her tarot cards for a while...? 🤔

I hope she gets sacked from “doing social media” 😂😂😂 maybe that therapist will see finally sense
She's a Muppet and everybody knows it! Fucked all her friends under the bus on her podcast for the "drinking culture not being her thing and being unhealthy" n there she is drinking at every opportunity!
She'll never make it to Bali I'd say, not without some OF money to fund it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’ll move to London now with her boyfriend and she might actually cop on over their

Reactions: 3
I highly doubt she will sort herself out in London ( no doubt she will have to) but she doesn’t have the coping skills to do that, Jesus she cant even work a regular job without it all falling apart after a month. this girl actually needs real therapy and psychiatric help and I’m not being mean, I went through some similar stuff when I was her age and I was very lost for years, it took a LOT of hard and consist work to finally get to a good place. And it took me engaging with the correct professionals for a long time in order to see a solution. And believe me there were plenty of ups and downs along the way.. so it absolutely maddens me when I see her post the tit she does. She does herself 0 favours and I’ve lost a lot empathy for her because of it! It’s just attention seeking and childish. She is an embarrassment to herself.

as soon as things go south with the new boyfriend, she’ll be back in her room, posting about the chimp paradox and the one other book she bought and posting throwbacks of her holiday in Bali. “This is where I feel most spiritual” 🙈🙈

And she drinking the last two nights in London and was gonna go out in cork then ,but she hates drinking 😂😂

• Haha
Doing a tberapy course 🤯 does she not know you cant just do a therapy course and help people. It takes years in college etc what a kick in the face for therapists everywhere for someone like her to do a course and then get paid to help people

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Sparklenshine exactly this!... and wait for it.. she wants to do it online...! 🙈 I highly doubt that you can qualify as a therapist of any kind.. with solely online training.. (I’m assuming somewhere along the line someone would need to log practical hours) Niamh is a lazy and nasty piece of work who can’t even help herself.

Reactions: 1
Off on holidays again soon , money must be flying for a women that doesn’t work and does she feel like settled at home , if not why don’t she just stay where she goes

Reactions: 2
Thought she was going to Bali? Now she wants to go London?? 😳

hope she realises that she will need an actually job in order to support herself over there

Reactions: 1
Caroline please like Niamh dorgan she couldn’t actually do anymore to get your attention 😂😂

• Haha
Is it normal for people to resell used clothes on Depop? Is that the concept? I don’t why I had it in my head that people would sell on there.. clothes that they ordered and didn’t fit them or that they couldn’t return?? (I.e it’s almost more expensive sometimes to return the clothes)

She literally buys and wears stuff for her Instagram photos.. it’s such a waste!

no chance she will broadcast working in roosters again if she is... doesn’t suit the PIONEER OF EMPOWERMENT/DOOING SOCIAL MEDIA crap she was plugging a week ago! Would love to know the tea ☕ there!

Looks like she got the sack from being an pinoneer of empowerment 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ And now is DOING social media management...
I have so so much empathy for people who take time/ spend money to study marketing at undergraduate and/or masters level and then you have these brain dead individuals thinking they know it all... trying to flog tit on Instagram.. “grow your social media with us” duck off like...

• Haha
Clinging to TrayTray col now... Niamh is such a trash human... she wouldn’t dare cling to someone who didn’t fit her aesthetic

Reactions: 2