Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is thick as tit this one 🙈🙈 jesus... he gets more ridiculous everytime I look at his profile

Funny how “getting her eyebrows done” help her feel better..😳😳. what about all your REEDING? And your Crystals? And your meditations with Bestie Sinead? And all the other lies she spouts on Instagram.. and that’s what it is.. it’s all LIES... and look at me, I need attention and validation.

As if her podcast was something special.. it just outed her as fraud, a two-faced loser who had to be dragged along by the 2 lads. With her “hard accent”🙄

I’m convinced she has BPD... and by not getting assessed by actual qualified professionals instead of some bleeping cowboy.. she is going to be stuck in this cycle for a very very long time. And it’s so irresponsible of that “therapist” Gabrielle not to refer/direct her to proper treatment.

Reactions: 2
Actually want to slap the tit out of this one! She is really painful dose.

Pioneer for empowerment? 😂😂😂😂 She spent her time “doing social media bits” and very badly at that, might I add!

And now reposting her onlyfans content.. to say she misses the colour of her hair? She really does herself no favours

Reactions: 6
@unknownindividual you read my mind. Sharing last years pics on the neg for more free hair - then the bat tit crazy stuff from those retreats where they make €30k a weekend letting people sing outdoors and light candles. I actually can’t bear her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@unknownindividual you read my mind. Sharing last years pics on the neg for more free hair - then the bat tit crazy stuff from those retreats where they make €30k a weekend letting people sing outdoors and light candles. I actually can’t bear her
30k a pop? 😳😳😳 It’s scandalous really! I wouldn't have big an issue if they branded it differently and not under the guise of MH/therapy... even if they were to take a CBT spin on it.. it would be better.. ! But this therapy is sexy nonsense? Like what??? Spouting that to vulnerable young women?

Niamh is a stellar example of the effects of someone following the nonsense they see on social media and suffering because of it. Why can’t she work a normal job? Like she isn’t in leagues like SOH or Sinead Heg.. etc to be able to float around.. she has no business, no qualifications, can’t stick with anything longer than 3 weeks? And is constantly contradicting herself .. in who she is, her values belief etc. She is just absolutely ridiculous!

Reactions: 3
Jesus her latest insta post ,I’d say the poor girl actually has problems 😂😂😂

Putting the feelers out for onlyfans I'd say! Realising she's coming up a bit short for bali

Is she actually for real!! Smh if it was something she was actually serious about you'd think she'd do a bit of research herself! Nah take the laziest option of putting it "out there" on Instagram for recommendations!! fml she is bleeping clueless

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A life coaching course???? Her life is a bleeping mess????

She would do well to read here and see what people really make of her absolute bullshit

Who in their right mind would ever ever ask her for advice on anything? bleeping girl can’t decide what colour hair she prefers and has to ask Instagram for their opinion???

@Superbulker excellent point... lazy bleep couldn’t even do the research herself??? She really needs to be told to cop herself on.

See that she has done a dirty delete... on her life coach request!!

This girl needs an intervention... if that was sister or my family member.. I would be ashamed of her.

Tagging COM as if they are friends!!! 😂😂😂 can’t like! What a Leech!

"I do social media" wtf is that??
Is that meant to be a joke? 😂😂😂😂
She can’t “do social media”....
She begged for shouts out and used Nathan Adams for a following..
Started onlyfans and promoted that on her page.. attracted people who wouldn’t pay for content because she posted most of it for free...
She constantly tags any big influencers in the hopes of getting a re-share

No background in marketing or digital media?
who is she trying to fool?

Is that meant to be a joke? 😂😂😂😂
She can’t “do social media”....
She begged for shouts out and used Nathan Adams for a following..
Started onlyfans and promoted that on her page.. attracted people who wouldn’t pay for content because she posted most of it for free...
She constantly tags any big influencers in the hopes of getting a re-share

No background in marketing or digital media?
who is she trying to fool?
The only person she is ever goin to be fooling is herself! Everyone else knows exactly what she is like.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I really REALLY hope that people see through this facade. 🙏🏼 Complete idiot. Therapy coaching?? 😂
She needs to get a grip! And she’ll be first one.. oh people are trolling me on this website tattle.. no people are calling you on you being a liar and fake!

Did anyone see the state of the Social media “she do” for the retreat? The absolute state of it. I wouldn’t be paying anyone money to take a few photos.. @Cdc7592 you absolutely nailed it with the post above.. your ones face, realising she hired an absolute dumbass to do “work” for her. I hope she gets dropped.

I had to laugh “what are you top 3 books”
😂😂😂😂😳 and lists the only books she ever read in her life *sorry the only 3 books she has BOUGHT! and I’m still not convinced she has ever read anything.

Reactions: 6
I really REALLY hope that people see through this facade. 🙏🏼 Complete idiot. Therapy coaching?? 😂
She needs to get a grip! And she’ll be first one.. oh people are trolling me on this website tattle.. no people are calling you on you being a liar and fake!

Did anyone see the state of the Social media “she do” for the retreat? The absolute state of it. I wouldn’t be paying anyone money to take a few photos.. @Cdc7592 you absolutely nailed it with the post above.. your ones face, realising she hired an absolute dumbass to do “work” for her. I hope she gets dropped.

I had to laugh “what are you top 3 books”
😂😂😂😂😳 and lists the only books she ever read in her life *sorry the only 3 books she has BOUGHT! and I’m still not convinced she has ever read anything.
Theres no fear of anyone getting sucked in by her bullshit! You can tell by the questions she gets asked whenever she posts "ask me anything". Either she doesn't get any questions or more likely gets questions calling her out on her lies which she can't post!

She won't last long on those retreats either I'd say, ya one Gabrielle obviously knows the scam inside out. Won't be long til she's found out to be a bluffer!! Can ya imagine the girls up there listening to her waffling on about empowerment n then goin on her Instagram 🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Please Caroline give Niamh attention she’s tagged you nearly every day the last week 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok Niamh you’ve got a bf in London, god help the poor bleep, she be off to London now soon and forget about working with the retreat tit , how long it last 3 weeks😂😂😂
such an attention seeker 😳

“I don’t really drink alcohol” on “her” podcast 🤥 then she went on a mad one at the last time she was in London and now this time.. I’d say the sister is sick to the teeth of her.

What happened to Bali and being all spiritual remember she was pulling her tarot cards for a while...? 🤔

I hope she gets sacked from “doing social media” 😂😂😂 maybe that therapist will see finally sense

Reactions: 5