Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would Nathan wrote it off as a business expense there is no way Niamh earns enough to pay for both of them.
I’m shocked she could pay herself

I would Nathan wrote it off as a business expense there is no way Niamh earns enough to pay for both of them.
I’m shocked she could pay herself
Don’t be fooled she’s 100% being paid to be there she will be off with some old perv but that’s the part she doesn’t show you on camera. Her new career is going well by all accounts. Nathan prob had a fight with his live in sugar daddy so is also over there as a rent boy for the weekend he’s well known for it before he “settled down”

Don’t be fooled she’s 100% being paid to be there she will be off with some old perv but that’s the part she doesn’t show you on camera. Her new career is going well by all accounts. Nathan prob had a fight with his live in sugar daddy so is also over there as a rent boy for the weekend he’s well known for it before he “settled down”
I had heard that years ago about him but thought it was because Donal Og was known for hiring them.

I really don't like her hair the way she has it now but god her body is to die for.

Reactions: 3
Showing off her trip then dissapers on instagram 😂😂
The bits she did show of the trip looked dry as fook... a trip to in & out! Woowwwwww! All the things you can do in Vegas and she is just bland and boring, it just proves she lives her life for the gram.

Reactions: 1
She’s back 😂😂 dunno how any lad would stick her ,I’d say you couldn’t get her off insta and just live a normal life 😂😂

How unprofessional « kinda got a discount code « my skin is good, no hun you got Botox and her digestive system? Bet you money she cannot spell disgestive system. she’s a complete fool. She’s only mad because she can’t afford to buy herself a blue tick. Stupid stupid girl.