Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly revolves around insta ,oh I’m sick of insta I’m gonna just keep on my private page and then every second day she changes her actual insta ,sea moss is totally gone from her page now 😂😂

No way! She’s back with Domo??? Bla Murphy’s ex?? I thought bla and domo rekindled things when he dropped Niamh 😳😳😳 and now they’re back on??? Jeeeez

Reactions: 2
Anyone else seeing this tit ?
Her following came from being raw and talking about struggles ? I honestly don't know where her following came from but I'm sure it wasn't from that. Tail between her legs having to go back to a 9-5 after shitting on it and not being able to think of anything that would bring her cash for doing the bare min. No plan for the first time in 3 years ? Try like ever, starting all these courses, bit never finishing them jumping on every trend , this fake positivity bullshit, 'oh it's a part of the journey ' she's dead right when she said shes going around in circles 😭 honestly her efforts to save face are comical

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her following came from posting her nearly naked photos on her Instagram before she started only fans, and begging any influencer to share her profile for followers! She’s an absolute fool this clown. Good enough for her! I never bother anymore to even glance at her stories, she’s always been full of toxic positivity.

Reactions: 6
Bets on how long will her insta deleted last ? I’m going with it be back tomorrow morning

She's actually embarassing 😂
Also what's with her hiding pictures off her feed and then putting them up again every few days , imagine the time spent on this every week. Whole entire existence based around social media ...

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What I can’t get over is ,oh set up a private page and oh this page barely gonna be used and lasts about 2 days and she absolutely obsessed with her insta again instead of going away and getting a job 😂😂

Her ex Aaron seems to have pivoted from PT to forex trading, he doesn't seem smart enough to be a successful trader let alone gather a group of followers online to pay him to teach them. Both back from Bali, arsing around Cork, wonder if they'll reconnect again?