Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Superbulker

Just because you have access to podcast recording facilities doesn’t mean you actually have to use them. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 she doesn’t even have content?? Kiki was invited on that girl aoibhinns podcast last week, Niamh obviously didn’t get the same invite. Because she has ZERO to discuss, she wants ideas from her followers but can’t engage or respond to Q&As??
Ya the first story was "I have so much to say and ppl are going to love me so much" and by the end she was looking for topics. She can't even do a commercial for a podcast 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A pioneer for Empowerment ??? Wtf is that? 😳 why anyone would look up to her or use her an example for anything is beyond me?

now she’s trying to use AF links for books??

Is this girl actually for real? Do people who follow her not see through this facade?

speakyourtruth

😂😂😂😂 who does she think she is??
No wants to work with you Niamh you clown!

I’d be very disappointed and would be put off from any brands that use this desperate yoke to market anything 🤢 can’t barely string a sentence together but wants to promote brands and create content! 😂😂 actually laughable! Anything she ever tried to promote was complete shite...!

Attachments

• Haha
Anyone else.. I would have empathy for.. but Niamh is a fool.. she thinks she knows better, can’t take advice from anyone (unless they are insta-famous) she also thinks she can make friends by constantly posting the most ridiculous thirst traps. Grow up. If you want to make lasting adult connections, relationships etc. Stop showing them your hole on Instagram. It’s so mortifying for her..... posting photos for 3 months tb to my time in Bali.. sweet Jesus...

Who does she think she is begging for lashes??!!

• Heart

Superbulker

I was doin a PT course but when it came to actually doin a bit of work instead of hanging round the gym with my ass sticking out I couldn't be bothered! 🙄🙄

• Haha
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. This girl is a nasty mean little girl. She always records people in the most unflattering ways!!! I won’t call them “friends” because we all know she has no friends just mates for the gram. But if anyone was to record her in the same way.

Looks like she completely ditched the girl who stupidly signed up for her women’s group and went to Bali with her and her bestie Tracey Collopy no where to be seen. But on the plus, Bali can have her and keep her. She is the biggest waste of space to come out cork.

Cdc7592

Wonder how getting your box out and sex videos do your mental health , what a load of shit by her 😂

• Heart
How is she getting away with charging 60 eur for a zoom link and online chat?!!!!! She isn’t offering anything? She isn’t qualified in anything?? She has fuck all life experience and no self awareness. Why???? Surely if it’s a business she has to register and pay tax???

Sounds like this girl doesn’t understand the meaning of home is... ‘home is the place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household.” Surprise surprise

you know... with your dad in your family house... not following insta-huns.. or where you take weekend breaks to... or where you think you belong..

god forbid me but she’s is the dumbest cunt I have ever seen in my life.

• Haha

Purpilt91

VIP Member
I’d love to see her take herself on a date in Cork, I don’t think she’d be feeling half as confident! 😂

• Haha

Superbulker

M

😂😂😂😂 as long as she isn’t being a complete fool on Instagram I don’t care! 😂😂😂 maybe he will inspire her to develop her own personality rather than copying someone different every week! 😂😂😂
Nah still being a complete fool 🙄 didn't another clown of an "influencer" use what she's doing now as an example to "drum up followers" take a pic of your meal but show a bit of a hand or a watch. It's so fucking sad that's it's hilarious. Absolutely nothing this girl does is original, she has zero imagination and zero personality

• Heart

Superbulker

I think she should be really embarrassed about that podcast.., she didn’t come across well at all. Very immature and she hasn’t achieved anything ... it’s like she wants a pat on the back for being in a routine? And I’m not discounting her trauma... but many people suffer from trauma and live with trauma daily manage to do a daily routine and this one wants to “change people’s lives” and help people by saying “y’a it’s great/it’s the best” and explaining nothing because she can’t articulate it.. healthy people don’t spend 90% of their time alone.. (I’m an introvert so I completely appreciate the need now and again for space to recharge my social batteries!) but isolation isn’t healthy. This girl needs a reality check.. living in cuckoo land really
The 2 boyos were really eating it up, wouldn't encourage me to listen to any of their other podcasts

Cdc7592

All her bullshit then during the week, oh I’ve a clear mind,best I’ve felt in years need to get my taughts out to people ! Niamh your basically a higherd girl for the rich and then basically an only fans picture shoot for a party😂😂😂

• Haha