Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cdc7592

Read it , I will taking on clients , proper English I will be taking on clients ,she can’t even get that right ,why would you sign up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is actually clueless about everything? Even her camera angles... yes I’m sure your women circle want to see you squatting over your phone and pretending it’s leg day... who does she think she is like 🙄

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
@unknownindividual you read my mind. Sharing last years pics on the neg for more free hair - then the bat shit crazy stuff from those retreats where they make €30k a weekend letting people sing outdoors and light candles. I actually can’t bear her

• Heart
Swear to god everything she posts is just more and more unlikeable. I’m not shocked she has no friends, and can’t maintain relationships, if she is that annoying online she must x10 worse IRL

speakyourtruth

Her toxic positivity these days is insufferable 😩
Trying to be like her idols Siobhan OH , Sinead Heg Queen Nicole Charleen Murphy Caroline o Mahoney or Kikifit I know at one point she was tagging Lucy fitz 😂😂😂 and Julia holbanel when she was doing OF or you know her “friends” she follows on insta... sad really it’s like watching a little fangirl.. jumping on every band wagon...

• Haha
I was thinking the same she isn’t offering anything no skills nothing ... she must have told The therapist she has a “social media reach” which she doesn’t..🥴 but I have feeling the therapist probably saw how lost Niamh was and wanted to give her some sort of purpose... but she will bail on that, like she does everything...

or else she will head off to Bali and try to promote MH out there ....which is just fucking ridiculous... because not everyone is in a position to drop everything and head off the jungle to manifest and mediate their mental health issues away..

“Therapy is sexy” wtf is actually wrong with this girl.... she cannot really be that dumb????

she is probably one of the thickest people I’ve ever come across. Didn’t think it could get worse! But apparently so!

Laurawright

VIP Member
I think she’s just oblivious to be honest.... her attitude is anyone who judges her... that is a reflection of themselves 🥱... it’s call constructive criticism...and she would do well to take it on board. Anyone who doesn’t agree with how she lives her life is a “troll”

I should have put money on her not following through on the eyebrow course 😂😂😂

did anyone see her tagging Sinead heg and Siobhan as her besties and they completely ignoring it?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I see she posted a story for Sinead on her birthday and she just ignored that as well 😳😳😳
I guess because she has no friends she’s desperate trying to cling unto sinead and siobhan it’s quite sad as you can see she’s so lost and all over the place

What even is all this bullshit with the quotes, dancing, journaling in the woods in nature, healing rocks, incense and what not? Are they all deluded and away with the fairies or what? Come back down to earth there for a minute cause I don’t know what planet these girls are on. Her so called ‘bestie’ Eva O Brien or something is doing the same shit with her soul stories sessions.