Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
"I do social media" wtf is that??
Is that meant to be a joke? 😂😂😂😂
She can’t “do social media”....
She begged for shouts out and used Nathan Adams for a following..
Started onlyfans and promoted that on her page.. attracted people who wouldn’t pay for content because she posted most of it for free...
She constantly tags any big influencers in the hopes of getting a re-share

No background in marketing or digital media?
who is she trying to fool?

Reactions: 4
Attention seeking... and almost borderline narcissistic.... she made the mistake... but apparently it’s their fault? 🤔

She can’t take any criticism... she believes anyone who doesn’t agree with her badly regurgitated BS is a “hater”...

I’m convinced that’s why she has no friends, because anyone giving her helpful advice or constructive criticism is a “hater”

I think she should be really embarrassed about that podcast.., she didn’t come across well at all. Very immature and she hasn’t achieved anything ... it’s like she wants a pat on the back for being in a routine? And I’m not discounting her trauma... but many people suffer from trauma and live with trauma daily manage to do a daily routine and this one wants to “change people’s lives” and help people by saying “y’a it’s great/it’s the best” and explaining nothing because she can’t articulate it.. healthy people don’t spend 90% of their time alone.. (I’m an introvert so I completely appreciate the need now and again for space to recharge my social batteries!) but isolation isn’t healthy. This girl needs a reality check.. living in cuckoo land really

Superbulker

Right girls, hands up which one of Ye was the one sending her them messages she’s shared trying to cop her on but instead drove her to cry on her stories about her “haters” 😭😭 delusional woman
Don't know which was worse, the sad response or the truly awful spelling! Pretty much all phones spell the words for you at this stage so she must've thought that "weather" was the correct way 🤦

• Haha

tatihegz

I enquired out of sheer nosiness the last time the retreat was on. So bare in mind it’s a big house they hire, so it’s not a hotel, and you bring your own food - shared kitchen and toilets etc. so you’re paying for the group therapy, group music, group dancing and also bonfire etc. The max number each time that sells out is 30. So making €17.5k a weekend, they occur once every 6 weeks and I assume the singer/yoga teacher/therapist gets a few hundred for their bit . But it’s already a fair scam before Niamh got involved isn’t it? Amazing weekend and they all being brainwashed
It's like joining a cult, but even more stupid.

brandambassador

VIP Member
She’s on the 2 Norries podcast tomorrow. Between that & this retreat lark im wondering is she trying to make losing her mother at 12- her niche or personality

BanTheBloggers

She’s absolutely disgusting.

I pity all those MORONS! who think she is worth their hard earned 60eur for an online chat, just so she can fund herself in Bali???
Stop the world I wanna get off 🤮
That should be illegal though seriously. Scamming ppl publicly online and getting away with it
Is there any way we can report these little gremlins 😡

I wonder is she thick enough to think she can make a money out of acting as that therapists social media lackey? Id say she told her that she had a IG following and could promote her retreat there... but 6 months ago Niamh’s target audience was for onlyfans!! 😳

Cant wait for another impending contraction about being vaccinated to go to Bali... after all her conspiracies and anti-vaccine nonsense she was posting all through the pandemic....!

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Cant see her promoting her onlyfans now in Ireland... her Twitter account is absolutely disgusting 🤢 obviously doesn’t realise what goes up on the internet is there for life whether it’s deleted or not.

Think she said she is going to do a brows course or something...🙄 I can see that lasting all of a few wet weeks before she bails/fails on that
Strange girl and very lost

Reactions: 3

speakyourtruth

Honestly who wants to hear about this youngwan on a podcast?? The people who invited her to do that are worse... she can’t speak properly or coherently... and she is a complete nobody... if anymore I’d say she is more known.. for trying to cling onto everyone’s coat-tails.

srslyyy

I’m so surprised with all her Bali updating afew weeks ago, she went mia and just appeared there as if nothing 😂 she was prob reading these and stopped talking about it 🤪

Back swinging out of Nathan adams! 🙄 She’s toxic.but he’s worse to entertain her!

Really hope she gets a proper job now she is back in cork and gives up these notions of trying to be influenza for anything to avoid having to work.

speakyourtruth

She is such a loser ..literally goes to London... to take photos of herself ON HER OWN! .... avoid reality/real life.... and to feature in SOH stories.(mind you, she looked terrible in the photo SOH put on her stories, sad to see all these young girls pumping themselves full of filler)... what is she even doing there? 🙄🙄

I would too @Superbulker... and I would love to know if she is registered to pay tax or how she plans to go about that.

an online women’s circle! What a complete and utter joke! She’s a bit late to the game..considering restrictions are going to be lifted in Ireland and after 2 years.. people are more motivated than ever to meet face to face.

The girl can’t even string a sentence together when it comes to promoting a bottle of tan.. oh my god I love it it’s the best on repeat 4 times...use code Niamh for 20percent off. She is a such a complete wannabe.. so I have no idea what garbage she is going to spew at a woman’s circle! She will just be eyeballing herself in the website.. stupid cunt

• Heart