Niamh Debrun #3 Steps and more steps, water and the gym but marrying a hurler is her biggest win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 almost 3 weeks post birth and tmi but you do have a certain smell down there from what comes out afterwards and with a short dress like that she hardly has a big maternity pad on, shes definitely not breast feeding either if she has no bra and a high neck dress on, imagine fixing that after every feed not to mention the leaking

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
2 almost 3 weeks post birth and tmi but you do have a certain smell down there from what comes out afterwards and with a short dress like that she hardly has a big maternity pad on, shes definitely not breast feeding either if she has no bra and a high neck dress on, imagine fixing that after every feed not to mention the leaking
Things i never needed to know 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You wouldn't even want leave the house with the amount of leakage going on, let alone be half naked and wearing eyelashes.

Reactions: 11
It might be her way of trying to feel normal again
First time Mammy hood is so shocking I found that change daunting and was trying to rush back to being me

although not at a wedding

Reactions: 1
Ya if you check out her story she’s shared the post but it’s a different tag line she’s used to what is actually there. Don’t want to screen shot it 😂😂😂 she has ‘my doll’ there now instead

• Wow
Reactions: 4
By that stage I didn't need the maternity pads anymore, normal ones were perfectly fine. But my boobs were still sore, there was no way I was going bra less, and I never bf! Everyone is different I suppose... 🤷🏼‍♀️

That side by side pict makes me so sad. She looks stunning in that picture at the match, the one she didn't get to filter the life out of! She looks strange in the one that she was filtered beyond recognition! Very sad

Reactions: 8
By that stage I didn't need the maternity pads anymore, normal ones were perfectly fine. But my boobs were still sore, there was no way I was going bra less, and I never bf! Everyone is different I suppose... 🤷🏼‍♀️

That side by side pict makes me so sad. She looks stunning in that picture at the match, the one she didn't get to filter the life out of! She looks strange in the one that she was filtered beyond recognition! Very sad
Yes she does not need all the filtered fakeness she looks so happy and naturally pretty it's very immature and very very sad that she needs to edit herself beyond recognition. I feel sorry for her. Even the post saying "I'm not a normal mom I'm a cool mom" is so childish.

Yes she does not need all the filtered fakeness she looks so happy and naturally pretty it's very immature and very very sad that she needs to edit herself beyond recognition. I feel sorry for her. Even the post saying "I'm not a normal mom I'm a cool mom" is so childish.
I agree, I'm disappointed that she has gone back to her old ways of filtering herself beyond recognition. I loved the natural , pretty photo of her at the match. She was glowing. The best I have ever seen her. It's really sad to see these influencers trying to out do one another... racing to see who can get dolled up and out of the house first after having a new baby. Reality is far, far from that !

Reactions: 8
She could have had a section. Did she ever discuss her birth story?

The recov
The recovery from a section can be pretty horrendous and you would still bleed and probably be on pain medication etc still, with stitches and tummy swelling can be really bad. Everyone different and every birth different though

Reactions: 7
Her make up at that match in croke park….shes orange 🤢 cant stand the way these huns think they are the only ones to ever have a baby. She comes across very immature. And all those pictures are purely for likes and to make us think everything is amazing and so easy. Fake fake fake!

The recov

The recovery from a section can be pretty horrendous and you would still bleed and probably be on pain medication etc still, with stitches and tummy swelling can be really bad. Everyone different and every birth different though
The recov

I’ve had two sections and maybe I was very lucky but my recovery was very straightforward and I was out and about after 2 weeks. That was just my experience. I’m aware it’s not like that for everyone. I have friends who were totally wiped for weeks and weeks.

Reactions: 3
Her smug caption which has since been changed : "I'm not a regular Mom, I'm a cool Mom #19days".

Absolute idiot. Get a grip Niamh. You are no better than any other mother. Stop trying to glorify yourself because you are out and about wearing a trashy short stress, have your hair and make up done, 19 days after giving birth. What on earth is she trying to prove exactly?! I really do fear that beautiful baby will be used as an accessory and content.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.