Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute joke, going to Limerick back along when she shouldn’t been and now to Carlow when she’s supposed to be staying within her beloved Kilkenny that she thinks she’s the adopted daughter of. Not to mind getting her hair done more than once over lockdown. She’s an insult to the country and it’s COVID effort.
Her hairdresser is also a bleeping disgrace to be doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I got blocked for calling her out on it before... Dose. I know her in real life, she's an absolute disgrace. How people follow her is beyond me..why?! Christ like she's no personality, she thinks she's gods gift and is an utter user who has dropped so many people over the years.. Plus she clearly has body issues with all the exercise/calorie counting... It's not healthy.

Her bitchyness over the years is clearly low self esteem.. If only I could show the pictures of outfits from back in the day... 😂😂 She would have passed for being a part of a certain community with the hair and the outfits... No joke. Amazing she's acting the opposite now.

Her hairdresser is also a bleeping disgrace to be doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I got blocked for calling her out on it before... Dose. I know her in real life, she's an absolute disgrace. How people follow her is beyond me..why?! Christ like she's no personality, she thinks she's gods gift and is an utter user who has dropped so many people over the years.. Plus she clearly has body issues with all the exercise/calorie counting... It's not healthy.

Her bitchyness over the years is clearly low self esteem.. If only I could show the pictures of outfits from back in the day... 😂😂 She would have passed for being a part of a certain community with the hair and the outfits... No joke. Amazing she's acting the opposite now.
My friend was in school with her and she said she was horrible back then and always thought she was above the rest. I don't get her following either. She's like a human version of my fitness pal. I think she's gone down a very dangerous road with it all and it's become such an unhealthy obsession. She reminds me of Meave Madden (obviously not personality, but exercise/calorie obsession). Meave has been very open about when she used be obsessed with her weight and measuring herself every day and how unhealthy and bad it was both physically and mentally. She's great posts on her page about it and photos showing her back then and now healthy. Hopefully someday Niamh might take a step back and realise what she's doing to herself isn't good.

Reactions: 10
Omg what is her story with all the pictures in that Fiona stylist house in Carlow? It’s also quite alarming that I know it’s Fiona’s house.
Do these people not realise how easy it is to find their houses they post them so bloody much

Reactions: 8
Would you not be mortified "hi hun, can I come over and can you photograph me on your stairs while I look like I live here"
Oh scarlet for her. That grid post with the caption "Working from home" 🤣 Girrrrl please! You got in your car, drove to Carlow, threw on some Nasty Gal or whatever cheap/ tack ensemble, posed on your friends stairs for about 300 takes, and then probably spent a good hour or more face tuning the sh!te out of herself. A complete fraud! It is quite funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has so many photos in that house though? So is she going there every day or going once, changing outfits and pretending that they're all different days? Actually mortified for her 😅

She posted on her stories the other day of a steamer thing that she uses for her face and the background was very obviously a different house! It looked like a really traditional farm/country house - hasn't been upgraded in years, traditional furniture etc. I wish I took a screenshot!

Reactions: 6
She has so many photos in that house though? So is she going there every day or going once, changing outfits and pretending that they're all different days? Actually mortified for her 😅

She posted on her stories the other day of a steamer thing that she uses for her face and the background was very obviously a different house! It looked like a really traditional farm/country house - hasn't been upgraded in years, traditional furniture etc. I wish I took a screenshot!
Yeah I would think she is going there with a wardrobe full and taking a stock of photos and using them over time. I think a lot of influencers do this, when they are having an off day and don’t want to share their reality on the days itself, they use a stock photo. That traditional farmhouse is her where lives herself. She doesn’t like to share much of it, mustn’t be aesthetically pleasing enough.

Reactions: 8
She is 100% in charge of TJ’s instagram aswell, the photo he put on his grid last night is from 2 weeks ago, go to Niamh’s grid and she’s wearing exact same outfit from then. So fake she was probably sitting on the couch doing that instead of actually enjoying the bank holiday with him

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is 100% in charge of TJ’s instagram aswell, the photo he put on his grid last night is from 2 weeks ago, go to Niamh’s grid and she’s wearing exact same outfit from then. So fake she was probably sitting on the couch doing that instead of actually enjoying the bank holiday with him
Good spot... stock photos that she can throw up pretending everyday is an Instagram day when it’s not.. no ones life is like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Fiona is one of the co founders/hosts of Miss Carlow/Miss Kilkenny, thats how she and niamh know each other and are bestos, fiona is a dose like niamh i have siblings that went to school with her,always thought she was above the rest,shes not even a stylist,never studied it, just hopped on the coattails of her boyfriend chris who is a stylist and she just hopped on hs coattails, shes only styled for rsvp which is a good achivment but again gotten through her bf. no wonder theyre friends they have the same attitude,

Reactions: 6
What is their house situation? Are they building a new house on the farm or renovating the house they are currently in?

Reactions: 1
Hate to tit all over this cause it is a message that needs to be put out there but encouraging people to book a breast check?! Emm isn’t that for the over 50s? Hardly her demographic. Women under 50 should be encouraged to check and familiarise themselves with their breasts and consult GP with any concerns. They don’t need to “book” a breast check, they literally won’t see you if you’re under 50, you’ll be referred to your GP if you have concerns. Is she trying to jump on the “book your smear” bandwagon but a different angle?!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.