Niamh de Brún #5 Resting bitch face I have to a T(J) but I’d rather be know as Gypsy Reid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Niamh, last thread here:

Still counting steps, still tracking calories, child still annoying her, tan still orange, house still grey, still the vacant expression and licking lips when speaking.

Anyone else care to add?
---
For reference, this will partly explain the thread title!

IMG_2557.png

Reactions: 5
She's going to regret this outfit choice tomorrow, I've just spotted the clumpy shoes - Christ Almighty it gets worse.

Reactions: 10
The hack of that traveller chic, and she needed two nights in a hotel! The upstyle is so dated, makeup always dated but can’t believe the 1998 traveller vibes

Reactions: 8
The handbag 😭😭 she was doing so well when she toned down her hair, genuinely thought she might tone down her look.. but this is a whole other level

Reactions: 7
Ya I agree, she was finally looking a bit less trashy with the move away from straggly blonde straw for hair. This outfit is dire. It's like she's trying to be youthful but it actually just ages her. Her face is so gaunt and the make up so harsh. Just not a good look. Softer hair style and 50% less make up and anything but that ball of tit of an outfit... the shoes are catastrophic 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
Tj is on the table plan with her but no sign of him?
Kilkenny playing Galway Sunday so unlikely he was ever going to go? Annoying they RSVPd yes if he wasn’t going to go, could have opened up a spot for Grace mongey who hasn’t been invited for 6 years - worst influencer out there and she’ll still look better than Niamh! What was she thinking with the outfit absolute trash

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really has a sour puss doesn't she.. same as other people gave said.. not a very pleasant individual .. gives u a look up and down passing judgement.. hun you really aren't anything special believe me

Reactions: 6
Absolutely mortified for that story she put up of herself dancing for that 360 camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8