Niamh de Brún #5 Resting bitch face I have to a T(J) but I’d rather be know as Gypsy Reid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really isn’t very stylish it was very big fat gypsy wedding. For a slim girl it looked like it didn’t fit her as in too small 🫠

What kind of a pleb is TJ he was obviously the one going around taking her photos I’m embarrassed for him!

Reactions: 9
We all know she hasnt an Oz of fat on her but that dress does make it look like she does it was that tight so cant have been comfortable

Reactions: 5
I'vs a major soft spot for Louise Cantillon, another GAA wife but with such a lovely style and relaxed attitude compared to Niamh. For me she was the best dressed at those awards

Did niamh actually come on and cry about being a few kgs over....like we all needed to know...for her height she certauntly isn't carrying excess weight....
Is she like 30...I don't know that dress apart from.being hideous doesn't exactly suits her age......

Reactions: 2
Oh Jesus she is just so painful…. The weight talk was obviously a fall out from the disaster of the big fat gypsy dress… she didn’t get the attention she so desperately craves…
there isn’t an ounce of fat on that girl and if she thinks coming on and bawling about it to her followers is going to win her any favours she’s mistaken … unfollowed…

how come she didn’t mention watching TJ play his match today when last week she was all about styling a bloody jersey? She’s all about the GAA when it suits her… today it was about her being over “her”weight… and a plug for a 12 week online plan to get her back on track…. Oooooh I wonder who’s running that programme 🤔 If he wants to get people to sign up for his programme, tell his wife to rein in her harmful eating disorder/body dysmorphia posts…. It’s very triggering

Reactions: 9
I'm blocked
Oh Jesus she is just so painful…. The weight talk was obviously a fall out from the disaster of the big fat gypsy dress… she didn’t get the attention she so desperately craves…
there isn’t an ounce of fat on that girl and if she thinks coming on and bawling about it to her followers is going to win her any favours she’s mistaken … unfollowed…

how come she didn’t mention watching TJ play his match today when last week she was all about styling a bloody jersey? She’s all about the GAA when it suits her… today it was about her being over “her”weight… and a plug for a 12 week online plan to get her back on track…. Oooooh I wonder who’s running that programme 🤔 If he wants to get people to sign up for his programme, tell his wife to rein in her harmful eating disorder/body dysmorphia posts…. It’s very triggering
I'm blocked 😭. Did she really come on crying?

I'vs a major soft spot for Louise Cantillon, another GAA wife but with such a lovely style and relaxed attitude compared to Niamh. For me she was the best dressed at those awards
Louise is so much more classier and subtle. She is extremely talented too. It must kill Niamh. Definitely no selfies together at the style awards that's for sure.

Reactions: 4

Last weeks match was on in Kilkenny and today’s was on in Galway

I'm blocked

I'm blocked 😭. Did she really come on crying?
As if this ice queen cries. No she said she’s a few kgs over but ‘it is what it is’ and ‘she won’t dwell on it’ but immediately says she’s going into a 12week programme. She is obsessed with ‘thin’- you can tell she’s the type of mean girl who looks people up and down , can tell this from videos from the vips - I would say those type of influencer events are exhausting with the constant fake ‘oh Hiiiiii’ - you can see Pippa was dying to get away she danced away from her 😅😅

So? Surely she’d have been watching it on tv with Harper, whether it was in Kilkenny or Galway
I hope she was there with Harper. Not everyone might agree with me, but TJ hasn’t many years left playing. I’d be raging if I found out my mother didn’t travel up and down the country bringing me to my dad’s matches, no matter what age I was.

Reactions: 1
I hope she was there with Harper. Not everyone might agree with me, but TJ hasn’t many years left playing. I’d be raging if I found out my mother didn’t travel up and down the country bringing me to my dad’s matches, no matter what age I was.
They watched it on tv she had a story up.

I dont think Harper will care tbh. A lot of KK supporters not arsed til after a leinster final

Reactions: 4
Seriously? Why would a toddler give a shite about a hurling match, sure she wouldn't have a breeze!

Reactions: 10
Niamh is like the Wish version of Louise Cantillon. Both are from Limerick and married to prominent GAA players, but Louise is naturally pretty, has a likeable manner and has discernible talent
---
On the VIP awards, I thought Katja Mia looked gorgeous. Erica Cody looked an absolute trashy state

Reactions: 6
As if this ice queen cries. No she said she’s a few kgs over but ‘it is what it is’ and ‘she won’t dwell on it’ but immediately says she’s going into a 12week programme. She is obsessed with ‘thin’- you can tell she’s the type of mean girl who looks people up and down , can tell this from videos from the vips - I would say those type of influencer events are exhausting with the constant fake ‘oh Hiiiiii’ - you can see Pippa was dying to get away she danced away from her 😅😅
She is such a whingbag....the girl held an event only 2 weeks or so ago, knew exactly what was what and I'm sure was 'cal conscious' leading up to all these "events" the woman is obsessed with numbers, be it on the scales, steps, calories or followers...clearly feeling the backlash from looking like a gypo and reviewing here, I'd say tattle is bookmarked or saved to her homescreen.

Cheer up Niamh, no news is bad news as they say, we love the entertainment value we get out of ya....I do anyway 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god the memories of the sisters hen and the tinkers in tiaras dress from the weekend just all so classless and look at/pick me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Go on the Irish daily mirror Facebook post from 3 days ago about Niamh’s pic with Erin mcgregor you will die laughing the comments are gold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3