Niamh Cullen #2, Sullen Cullen from Monday to Fri, party all weekend and when Monday comes cry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s laughing now but still using it as an excuse for being a waster who can’t commit to a days work 😂😂

Reactions: 6
“All the rumours and nastiness” lol.. sure nobody would know anything if she didn’t drip feed shite about legal action for over two years. Of course people would speculate! Stupid tit

Reactions: 8
Can someone explain what the legal issues are tried clicking the link a page or two back but doesn’t really say as it’s a subscription paper

Reactions: 3
Yesterday I saw someone commented on her TikTok saying that she’s the one who brought up the legal stuff in the first place - that she brings it up in dribs and drabs, very vaguely, but never gives the full story, so of course people are gonna be curious and come to their own conclusions - if she doesn’t fill in the gaps for them …. that commented was deleted ASAP - of course, what else do we expect from our nini xxx

Reactions: 11
I think NiNi is training to be a spin/ride instructor at Perpetua fitness 👀
i don’t think she is . i seen her last week in town . she’s as fat as a fool now in comparison to a couple of years ago. genuinely really bloated face and she’s teeny in height so looks like she’s super stocky and heafty now. i honestly think she’s on meds and drinking way too much . it wasn’t the face of someone training to be a spin instructor . 😝

• Haha
She could train to be a couch potato & not make a success of it. The girl has no resilience or work ethic

Reactions: 2
i don’t think she is . i seen her last week in town . she’s as fat as a fool now in comparison to a couple of years ago. genuinely really bloated face and she’s teeny in height so looks like she’s super stocky and heafty now. i honestly think she’s on meds and drinking way too much . it wasn’t the face of someone training to be a spin instructor . 😝
I think she is, I’ve seen her poking around Perpetua 👀

I think she is, I’ve seen her poking around Perpetua 👀
ah fair enough but genuinely she’s piled it on hasn’t she in the past year . i’m not a skinny minny myself but that is some contrast . especially when she hasn’t had any kids yet and no job and her looks is her whole selling point . and wellness etc i thought she would cut down on the booze a bit . it’s definitely the face of a medicated drinker ,

ah fair enough but genuinely she’s piled it on hasn’t she in the past year . i’m not a skinny minny myself but that is some contrast . especially when she hasn’t had any kids yet and no job and her looks is her whole selling point . and wellness etc i thought she would cut down on the booze a bit . it’s definitely the face of a medicated drinker ,
Stood behind her in a queue recently and fully agree . She is massive in comparison to what she was years ago - Agree it’s medication weight gain .. she looks nothing like herself at all . Can’t wait for the tears over the dress not looking well / not being happy with the photos / any other shite she comes up with

I'm not a fan of Niamh...I think she's a dose tbh but I do think her body change is due to meds. She will start a cycle of insane exercising now pre wedding iv no doubt. Hard bleeping 100 or whatever its called. I think she looks really good tbh.

Reactions: 6
Ashley kehoe and Niamh best mates now ashley doesn’t work out I reckon she is getting it Al for free let’s see how long this lasts lol

• Haha