Niamh Cullen #2, Sullen Cullen from Monday to Fri, party all weekend and when Monday comes cry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Havnt followed her in an age, can someone explain what big level battle she was in?

Reactions: 2
Is she copying Millie Makintoshs post from earlier today or is this a new trend, seems like a pity party to me
It’s always a pity party with Niamh. She hasn’t had her tit together long before Covid & the legal shite she won’t shut up about. They are just convenient excuses she can use now for pity.

Reactions: 5
So was the trip with Cassidy travel cancelled? I scoured both pages and there is no mention but Niamh forgot to delete this post….”Something good is happening”
It is still on the Cassidy travel website but not in their links. Someone should take one for the team and email/ call and try to book and see if it’s cancelled lol

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I'm wondering with her mention of antidepressants how she was still drinking...I was told no alcohol if I was to take them?!

Reactions: 1
I'm wondering with her mention of antidepressants how she was still drinking...I was told no alcohol if I was to take them?!
I wonder will Terri and Rosie be invited to the wedding? No doubt she will want all the ‘influencers’

We’re being cryptic again, she basically wants people to ‘ask her’ what she’s turned up for and praise, attention seeking much?🙄

Reactions: 5
House hunting again
---
Dick head I reckon she aiming for glassnein
---
Spelled that wrong ladies 🤣
---
That actually looks like clontarf

What I want to know is how is an influencer eligible to apply and be approved for a mortgage especially someone who has had legal action against them?

Reactions: 6
What I want to know is how is an influencer eligible to apply and be approved for a mortgage especially someone who has had legal action against them?
anyone can apply for a mortgage, even people on low and irregular incomes. they can get approval but the amount offered and the interest rate may not be favorable

Reactions: 2
Bit of a neck on her to be laughing and joking over getting sued … she made a big enough sob story out of it so far

Reactions: 8