Niamh Cullen #2, Sullen Cullen from Monday to Fri, party all weekend and when Monday comes cry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she seeks attention because she has nothing else going on. Her influencer career is dead, she’s clinging on for dear life but it’s dead. The podcast seems like a silly TY style project with fluffy topics, nobody could take it serious. She has the wedding but that’s another joke really, the comedown fate will be off the wall. She can’t cope with real life. She’s a mess. Years ago she was great, when she was working in BT’s she had a spark about her.

Reactions: 7
Imagine what this daft bleep is gonna have a a wedding dress. Also the lead up to the wedding and all the hen shite. Give me strength.

Reactions: 6
Just seen this hun wearing her beige tesco mac on rtes prime time and the mac is flithy ud think someone in the production tv would have told her it off

Reactions: 1
Niamh seems to constantly be in mourning for a time when her page was moderately successful but fails to recognise that times have moved on, social media has evolved, and she did not move with it. She's dwelling on the past and blaming everyone and everything outside of herself as to why it didn't work out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
More fool Cassidy Travel for partnering up with her. She won’t generate sales. Her insta career is over, it was over before her legal problems with Monday Club. She’s about 32/33 she needs to grow up, get a job or do a course & get some real world skills.

Reactions: 5
There's just no authentity with her... her page is nothing about meditation, yoga or anything like that. Her following isn't built from that. How did she think anybody would buy that? She just saw other people online making money from that and thought she could too... chancer.

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow Niamh so never saw this joint post/ad with Cassidy - Jesus Christ talk about fake! I’ve never seen her speak like this - in such a ‘zen yoga teacher, breath in breath out’ tone 🤦‍♀️ good god! Very much agreeing with poster above who said it’s off brand - she has no training or qualifications in wellness, by the looks/sounds of things she needs to look at her own wellness

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Nice romantic weekend away with him .. and his whole family !!! FOR HER BIRTHDAY !! Basically being paid for by the inlaws 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she copying Millie Makintoshs post from earlier today or is this a new trend, seems like a pity party to me

Reactions: 2