Niamh Cullen #2, Sullen Cullen from Monday to Fri, party all weekend and when Monday comes cry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saint Niamh saving the world one insta post at a time, also I’m sure all those people she was filming are delighted to be shown on her feed 😩

Reactions: 2
She just said she can’t give online classes at the moment but asking would people go to class outdoors if she did it!!

Reactions: 1
She just said she can’t give online classes at the moment but asking would people go to class outdoors if she did it!!
It is risky to do outdoors because people have to travel or wait around. An instructor cannot be late or cancel at the last minute. I did outdoor boot camps when indoor exercise wasn't allowed during lockdowns. It is soooo nice to do exercises like that outdoors and really hardened me up to the elements. But the instructor was always there ready and waiting.

I think she forgot to list all the drugs she most likely brings to any festival on her festival list!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is off her head in that TML video with the bugs bunny teeth/lips thing she is doing... big yikes!

Reactions: 1
Looking for more sympathy again there with her latest story .. on the subject she can’t talk about

Reactions: 9
Anyone any idea what this “hell” she’s going through? I initially thought months ago when she started this she was hinting at falling out with a friend. Now I’m lost as to what she’s at? If it’s so bad why not come out and say it. She must have a lot of issues….

Reactions: 2