Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Knew it was only time before it was announced she already has alluded to some girl on girl action in her TikTok as someone approaching her to collaborate with her 🎥

She then had a further thirsty TikTok up when she was in ibiza, drawing attention to her bruises as to what she had been up to!

Car Crash viewing the lot of it, she’s unhinged and she was not GROOMED no matter how she proclaims she was.
Young yes,
hungry for attention yes,
groomed no

Doesn’t she still live with her ma and da?
I’m sorry but I can’t cope with the thought of her doing her only fans videos and her parents in the next room 🙈

esoes

Chatty Member
The fake profile was a pic of a girl standing in a kitchen when I saw it earlier

Who ever is behind the fake account and all those comments clearly as an axe to grind with the girl. It’s a bit uncomfortable - is this person doing the same with the men involved

Oh god I've just looked up the fake profile, can't see any comments but the cover photo 🙈 the poor girl

amp63

New thread😊

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
Do you think an influencer who has a child and uses OF to earn money, as a means to support the child, would ever feel bad about how the money was earned?