Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I definately remember her doing a vlog around the time she was leaving for Aus and she was getting the filler, I specifically remember of a photo of her looked like a bamboon was it something else she got done? Can’t remember now
Yeah that was the lip tattoo she got:

I have been in the original shop before they moved and it was pathetic didn’t see the hype, but if they sold the brand surely they couldn’t open another 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh really? As i said complete outsider haven’t been in neither so can’t comment on either shop just saying it is bad looking to be posting negative things about other/similar businesses🤔

I would know if I hadn’t have been culled, which is rich considering I actually liked following her account 🤣 oh well.
I doubt I’m missing much.
Not missing much. She is one bore!!
Where do they get the money?? As far as I'm aware she doesn't work. Think her parents are minted though 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Her husband looks like a 10 year old boy 😂

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Her hubby and his family have a very successful business…although I know seline personally and she’s def changed 😂
---

Elle isn’t her name…she’s called louise and yes she does interior design! My take on it is she needed £ backing and seline was willing to do it. She kitted out selines house
Thank you - I thought her name wasn’t Elle but couldn’t think of it! I used to follow her but stopped around covid when she seemed a bit antivaxxer (Just stopped following anyone extreme both sides).
So is Seline a partner of the business? I assumed she just working for her & doing the Insta stuff.

RainbowSun

Really? I'd find that very hard to believe and I'd be disappointed if I spent the money to find it was from Shein.

I've been in their shop and I've bought dresses and trousers which were great fitting and great quality, nothing like Shein stuff in any way.

Hateful to hear things might not be as you'd expect.
It was casual wear she bought so I can’t speak for the dresses etc but was so shocked