NI Influencers #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for discussion on NI Influencers

'Influencer' has to have over 10,000 followers before they can be discussed.

As per previous threads please ensure your post starts with the name of the person you are discussing 😊

Carry on...

old thread here …

Reactions: 1
Is he her boyfriend or is he in "the industry" too?
Seemingly a random she went on hols with - he’s from Galway I think and fancies himself as another wannabe. Don’t think he’s a woman like thon but does seem to be being involved in her “material”

she’s a new BF every time you turn round

skank

Reactions: 3
Melissa Riddell

Her accent goes right through me! It is soo put on….oh so proper and posh and then says “sunthin” instead of something! Why pretend to be “sunthin” you’re not?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lurganista

What in the first world problems is she rambling on about?? No feckin sky dish for threeeee hours!! No TV no nothing. Imagine 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Living with Lucy

spotted in M&S food hall this evening….looked rough as a badgers arse. Had to do a double take but that chin/jaw is one of a kind! First time seeing an influencer in the wild…filters are defo their best friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whoever called it on the last post was right, Dara Florence has got engaged. 'Designed by Chris' Im crying 😂 mine is the same, oval with a pear cut either side, just not as big!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lurganista

What in the first world problems is she rambling on about?? No feckin sky dish for threeeee hours!! No TV no nothing. Imagine 🙄🙄
I've just watched it, I drove 300 miles today and my work day was just over 12 hours. I'm devastated that Wendy's SKY is out. I'm going to set up a direct debit to pay for her weekly blow dry, how will she ever rebuild her life from this horrific experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whoever called it on the last post was right, Dara Florence has got engaged. 'Designed by Chris' Im crying 😂 mine is the same, oval with a pear cut either side, just not as big!
That was me! I just knew it!

Reactions: 3
Living with Lucy

spotted in M&S food hall this evening….looked rough as a badgers arse. Had to do a double take but that chin/jaw is one of a kind! First time seeing an influencer in the wild…filters are defo their best friend!
Is this onlyjustlucy?

She got what she wanted I suppose, a rich cheating ex rugby player. Daddy Flo will need to flog more Moto radios to pay for the tackiest wedding this side of tacky town.

Notice the top message was from the company she endorses that give her the free botox, lips and arse injections.

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 02.35.18.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She got what she wanted I suppose, a rich cheating ex rugby player. Daddy Flo will need to flog more Moto radios to pay for the tackiest wedding this side of tacky town.

Notice the top message was from the company she endorses that give her the free botox, lips and arse injections.

View attachment 2601132
I never knew he cheated 🤯🤯🤯 how did that become known?

Reactions: 1
I never knew he cheated 🤯🤯🤯 how did that become known?
He did and not just the once. Sure they split up a few years ago when they lived in Obel apartment and one of them moved out. Dara then went to Ibiza a few times to bag a rich footballer after his infidelity, she was seen with Tyrone Mings. Not sure if anything happened with any footballers.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.