NI Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Primiavie

Squeezing past the bed to show a glimpse of New York. On her honeymoon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has Abbie lost a lot of weight or is it just the new boobs that’s making her look smaller? Didn’t recognise her when she came up on my fyp

Reactions: 1
Dara Florence

She’s in South Africa with the cheater BF and keeps saying “such a special place for us now”, “the most wonderful night” etc. Wondering if they got engaged? (I know she was born in SA or grew up there, and has been many times, but feel she’s hinting there is something special about this particular trip!)

Reactions: 2
I cant wait to see this in action. Hmrc don't even have enough staff to man the phones right now never mind following instahuns to see what they get for free. It also relies on AD being declared. Its never going to happen. They will all keep doing what they are doing and HMRC will maybe pull the odd one every so often.

Reactions: 5
I cant wait to see this in action. Hmrc don't even have enough staff to man the phones right now never mind following instahuns to see what they get for free. It also relies on AD being declared. Its never going to happen. They will all keep doing what they are doing and HMRC will maybe pull the odd one every so often.
Did u read the article? They will be using AI to track it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.