NI Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About time they were all held accountable. I work for a public body and we can’t accept anything not even a box of chocolates or a free diary lol and it all has to be declared.

Reactions: 11
About time they were all held accountable. I work for a public body and we can’t accept anything not even a box of chocolates or a free diary lol and it all has to be declared.
Exactly… I also work in this sector and you darent accept an extra dirty penny or you will be penalised. Sick of this pandemic of posing tramps who are at the basis of it, glorifying a life of non work.. freebies and lazy lifers

Reactions: 11
Gemma Louise Bond

This girl has only 13k on FB (14.4 on insta) how does she get invited to all of these #pr things? Galgorm, Old Inn Crawfordsburn, multiple restaurants etc? These are very small following numbers compared with some or am I missing something?
---
… well you are a complete spacer. bleeping desperado with the air balloons about to pop 🧌
It’s Talia Oatway with a black wig 🙄 why do they have to have the nipples poking out constantly 🙄

Reactions: 2
Gemma Louise Bond

This girl has only 13k on FB (14.4 on insta) how does she get invited to all of these #pr things? Galgorm, Old Inn Crawfordsburn, multiple restaurants etc? These are very small following numbers compared with some or am I missing something?
---

It’s Talia Oatway with a black wig 🙄 why do they have to have the nipples poking out constantly 🙄
It possible she may have had a larger following before she stepped away and re branded, she was originally That Belfast Girl, not sure if when The Newtownabbey Girl (how original) came along if they were getting mixed up or if she was being trolled at that point, but she stepped away for a while removed all her social media, all the campaigns/brands she worked with and came back as GLB x 😉 so basically I feel she was known enough before hand.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.