NI Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serenity ten

She DID NOT write a book £9.99 for copying quotes and affirmations!!!!
These ppl would sell their own 💩 sprinkled with glitter if it made them money ffs.
---
Lurganista.
The lift doesn't go all the way to the top and you can't convince me otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Serenity ten

She DID NOT write a book £9.99 for copying quotes and affirmations!!!!
I will give her a couple of quotes for her book

Mutton dressed as lamb

Catch yourself on

Fur coat no Knickers😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I will give her a couple of quotes for her book

Mutton dressed as lamb

Catch yourself on

Fur coat no Knickers😏
She's the walking definition of all fur coat and no knickers. duck me a book, she 'wrote' a book, she did in her arse. I'd say it'll struggle to sell 20 copies.. who do these people think they are!

Reactions: 5
Same, I’ve never bought it because I feel like it’s for teenagers and so heavily marketed with ‘influencers’. Has anyone here ever tried any of the bperfect makeup & actually like it?

Cheap tit. I wouldn’t touch any of it even if it was free and I’m sick to the back teeth of seeing it everywhere🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Same, I’ve never bought it because I feel like it’s for teenagers and so heavily marketed with ‘influencers’. Has anyone here ever tried any of the bperfect makeup & actually like it?
Yes i love the liquid blush and cronzer, have repurchased a few times. Although the foundation didn’t suit my skin

I love the ekin su stuff and one of their mascaras and I've recently got the luminous foundation stuff and really rate it too!

Starts video by saying she’s heading to Abu Dhabi for F1 and the outfit has to be “wow”…ends up wearing this
I don't know how to describe it but you can tell she's from here just from the outfit. It's like Nadine Coyle, even without the name or the (previous) accent you could tell she was from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, how does she afford all this. Few days in Dubai then over to Abu Dhabi for the F1? Shopping in Kildare village not too long ago…

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.