NI Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s the faux wealthy lifestyle for me, it doesn’t interest me at all. The focus on boujee this and luxury hotels that. No sightseeing or anything. I’m just not into money or whatever it is she thinks she portrays.
totally agree re the Peter mark comment that did give me a good laugh!
and the fake voice/ accent, I just can’t deal.
Why does she talk like that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she thinks it's sexy and alluring.
What does her husband do? I suspect the Paris trips are to do with his work and she gets to pose on the hotel balcony while he's working.

I suppose she's living her best life and thinks we all need to know about it.

Reactions: 7
All fur coat and no knickers.......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm convinced her husband is there for work hence wee wendie getting a kiddie meal delivered to the hotel for one.
Surely the two of them wouldn't have been eating that wee takeaway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tiana-Mya tagging car wrap companies. Clearly looking for a freebie.
She comes up on my fyp now and again and by duck her voice is like nails on a blackboard. And she 1 million % acts more dumb than what she is. I caught on a live one day her saying she used to think she was “english” because she lived in the UK. Black as your boot! Sorry to any prods in here, love yas really 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK so Nicole 'Diet starts on Monday' lives with the doll Nicole 'I am beauty'

She is always putting her stuff in her stories, she has a code etc but never ever has #ad or #collab etc

Is this right?

Reactions: 3
OK so Nicole 'Diet starts on Monday' lives with the doll Nicole 'I am beauty'

She is always putting her stuff in her stories, she has a code etc but never ever has #ad or #collab etc

Is this right?
I’m pretty sure she’d have to mark it as an ad.

Has she ever said what Monday she’s starting this diet?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Syngle gal is exhausted. Someone give her a reality check. Part time teacher Seana, who lives at home, and has neither chick nor child nor responsibility is wrecked. My god she is such a whinge

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Syngle gal is exhausted. Someone give her a reality check. Part time teacher Seana, who lives at home, and has neither chick nor child nor responsibility is wrecked. My god she is such a whinge
Is she part time too? What an exhausting life!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.