Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Abbie Parkinson taking me to the fair with this acting job.

‘Boring little me with my coffee as i’m not drinking until I’m finished filming’.

Seriously? What do you want, a BAFTA?

I have to say, people who boast about not drinking for a period of time 100% have a problem (and i don’t mean alcoholism).
Are you aware of Caroline mckenna (countydownunder) she has a thread but Jesus she’s a dose of diarrhoea when it comes to ‘not drinking’

Reactions: 14

Woodworker

Lurganista’s TikTok today “I’m in ill health so I really needed this treatment” and the treatment is a bloody hair mask!!!! I’m sorry but for someone who claims to be so sick she’s never housed, always out for dinners, holidays and overnight stays and shopping trips. The woman went to the doctor for a paper cut, if that’s her definition of ill then I’ll say no more…

Reactions: 14

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
OK off the back of this thread I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole and I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm now a Lurganista Lovely 🤣. There's something very endearing about her, she reminds me of my grandmother who was doting a bit 😁 I could imagine her boasting about her bouncy blow 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

cbelle48

Everyone stop what you are doing!!! Did you know Lurganista was in Positano a month ago? I acc never would have known!! Not like she hasnt posted about it every fucking day since. Her latest TikTok acting like she’s some sort of tour guide for the Americans who just wouldn’t understand the amaaaalfi coastttt

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
I know I'm sad, but I've been watching Julie Fitz chewing and I swear she does 1 possibly 2 chews and bam the foods away down the throat. 👀

• Haha
  • Wow

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Lurganista’s TikTok today “I’m in ill health so I really needed this treatment” and the treatment is a bloody hair mask!!!! I’m sorry but for someone who claims to be so sick she’s never housed, always out for dinners, holidays and overnight stays and shopping trips. The woman went to the doctor for a paper cut, if that’s her definition of ill then I’ll say no more…
And then Lurganista has the cheek to say about the state the health service is in!

Bet she’s one of the people who rings the GP every farts end and has an appointment within the hour
Meanwhile some of us are in work, with illness but struggling on, trying to sneak a gp call for a week and still not getting one 😂

She needs to go get herself a real 9-5 job because between instagram and TikTok she’s just pure cringe

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I developed a 4cm fibroadenoma in my breast due to microgynon, my radiologist told me the cause. I had to fight to have it removed, it was so large it was visible through clothing and i could not comfortably lay face down. I was told that if it was removed it would just grow back and it was “normal”.

I stopped all hormonal contraceptives and never had another growth. Ever. I follow natural cycles which is FDA approved to be more reliable than oral contraceptives, without the side effects. If you do not want to get pregnant, you wont.

edited to add: this was my physical side effects, the mental was worse.
The only 100% effective contraception is abstinence. Many many women get pregnant following natural cycles. Don't think its foolproof as it really isn't

• Haha

yeoooo

Using Lurganista logic I’m now Italian as the guy in Starbucks called my Grande latte this morning! She must go to dublin or the republic every farts end - dying to be from the south!

• Haha
Reactions: 12