Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishcharmer

VIP Member
Her voice goes through me. Hate when she tells a story and instead of saying ‘ummm’ she says ‘AMMMM’.

Sounds so stupid but it is genuinely the most irritating thing and she does it a million times. I usually don’t get to hear the story snd scroll on
Come do my weekly shopping with meeeee 🫠

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Oh my god Shannon Mitchell goes through my head any time she pops up on my fyp.
Has she decided to stay in Australia for longer now? I know she kept saying she wanted to only stay 1 year but now they seem to have gotten an apartment and buying all brand new things. Same as that Niamh one she has on sometimes. I’ve friends who live in Oz and they all bought second hand until they got their PR to make sure they are staying there. The Niamh one has kitted out the whole house down to the last utensil - what happens when they have to go do their regional work to stay? 😂

A Little Bit of Life
Yes I will never forget that either. It really pissed me off 😠 The fucking cheek of her setting up a GoFundMe and expecting strangers to pay her vets bills. She locked the dog in an upstairs bedroom, left the window wide open, and the poor dog jumped out of it and broke its legs 🤯 what a fucking idiot. She got thousands from that GoFundMe. I never caught on about her getting the new bathroom just after. So is that what the money was spent on?!
Well im assuming either left over money or she likely has plenty anyway. I dont understand how they can ask for money and have the balls to even post that they bought themselves new knickers never mind an entire bathroom! Shade AF
And copperfox done the same. They must think we stupid 🤣