Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
WTF is there VAVA awards tonight for influencers? Half these morons have less than 8k followers on insta and couldn’t influence their other half’s never mind following.
NI has peaked with stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

mrsmcconaughey

The girl who won best dressed was asked by Rebecca Mc Kinney who are you wearing? I shit you not the reply was "Shein"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

hol20x

VIP Member
Anna Livia having her youngest ones ears pierced turns me. the older one is bad enough but a wee baby/toddler it's just unnecessary and only done for the mother.
Hate when wee babies and small children have their ears pierced. Makes them look like they'd knock your fuck in. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I mentioned an account on another thread when I first joined tattle and was told I wasn’t allowed to because they didn’t have 10k followers, so I just assumed this was a Tattle rule 🤔
---
I could be wrong. Hopefully I am, because there’s a few ‘influencer’ accounts sitting at around 7k followers that I would love to mention because they annoy the fuck out of me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Have none of you noticed lurganista went to London?
Stayed in the Savoy, I think she liked the American grill although she didn't mention it much 😄
What in all that’s holy is she on ??? Prescription meds ? You’d miss the ‘manors’ of home, does she mean manners ? 🙄 the plebs in Gatwick don’t realise there is royalty in their midst ! And don’t start me on the room tour where she had the (fake) Chanel propped up on the bed like a newborn child .. I’d say there’s a draught between her ears god love her

• Haha
Reactions: 20

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I jump on and off here all the time because there are so many people I don't follow and I'd need to catch up on the gossip from the first thread, but is there anyone that any of you recommend watching? even for comedy value if anything.
Don't suggest that Lurganista woman - Have tried her a few times and she scares me :D
The only person I follow from NI that I enjoy is Gerry Lavz. He seems the most genuine out of all the influencers, and isn’t afraid to show the highs and lows. Went off him a bit when he started doing Q Radio and became friends with Jordan Humphries. Just got the impression he was trying too hard and was quickly becoming very irritating in everything he did with her (Reels, stories, ads etc). But that aside, I really like him. He doesn’t try to be something he’s not and portray a fake and unrealistic lifestyle like all the other insta huns, who have everything on credit card and Klarna and up to their eyeballs in debt. He still lives at home, is scared of his mummy (LOL 😂), still has the same friends from before, seems like a great uncle who genuinely enjoys spending time with his wee nieces and nephews and doesn’t use them for content, and he loves a wee chinese in the car 😂

• Haha
Does Annalivia Hynds have her own thread? I have grown to love her think she seems like a lovely person to be around & genuine girl… but where does the money come from??? 🙈 I feel like a failure seeing her having travelled, engaged, mortgage, 2 kids, home gym in the back garden, family holidays… I know she says her fiancé works hard, maybe I need to work harder!!!

Her fiancés family have a few companies one being a big auto parts company, all the sons work for it, so they get a lot of their money there and the sons are obviously paid big
(which is why I never got why he let Annalivia work 2 jobs at one point, quite mean.)

However Ruairí does work a lot for the company (6 days a week) He is never in that house between working in Newry and being in the point for football, I’m guessing that’s why she’s really set on the home gym, more excuse for them both to be home.

Family holidays with his family are always paid by big Martin every time.

As much as she likes to say it isn’t true, deposit for house came from Ruairí’s family and that was because she fell pregnant and they had to get a house, he was still mad on all kinds in the holylands until the baby was announced.

They also didn’t technically go travelling, both lived at home and used their money to go on holidays which we all really did at uni

(I’m trying to be very careful what I say incase it comes back to me but I think I’ve been vague enough)

but that aside, she’ll be making big money from social media now between the views and likes she gets and the sponsors/ contracts she has, it’s insane how much money those companies pay them all.

(I know Bperfect had offered a friend of mine 3k for 3 stories over a period of a month and a post and she has less followers than Annalivia)

So please do not feel discouraged, Ruairí does work hard but he fell into a job where he is being paid massive by his dad, his ma and da gifted him the deposit for that house, Monica and Martin pay for their family holidays and Annalivia got really lucky with social media

(however, she needs to be careful with the shit she posts because I can see that changing very soon, cornrows, child safety, inappropriate comments etc)

• Heart

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
His father passed away. She brought her dad
That’s actually quite a cruel thing to do

his dad died so he couldn’t go
So she takes her dad instead of missing out on a free night because her husband lost his

She has no shame 😡

If a death like that happened in my relationship the social calendar for both of us would be scrapped for at least a month

Reactions: 19

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Is the area she's from posh? She seems to be in a complete bubble where she thinks everyone is fawning over her.
The answer to that question is in her name. Lurganista, no one is posh in lurgan! No one wants to live in lurgan. (Sorry to any lurganites that may be here)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
An account keeps popping up on my tiktok first name sounds like hoolie and second rhymes with ritz from Ballynahinch direction.. don't want to say her name as she only has 8.5k followers. But literally goes on as if she eats fuck all especially Chinese takeaway but is a big girlie. Let's on she's "funny" about everything especially coleslaw ffs. Does anyone else end up with her on their fyp? 🙈🤣
I’m trying to work Out who this is 🤔 went on to tik tok, saw that girl Hannah Casement doing star jump videos, and thought nope, that’s enough internet for today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

nini14

Abbie Parkinson taking me to the fair with this acting job.

‘Boring little me with my coffee as i’m not drinking until I’m finished filming’.

Seriously? What do you want, a BAFTA?

I have to say, people who boast about not drinking for a period of time 100% have a problem (and i don’t mean alcoholism).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
Lurganista’s TikTok today “I’m in ill health so I really needed this treatment” and the treatment is a bloody hair mask!!!! I’m sorry but for someone who claims to be so sick she’s never housed, always out for dinners, holidays and overnight stays and shopping trips. The woman went to the doctor for a paper cut, if that’s her definition of ill then I’ll say no more…
I don't think she's right, there's a slate missing.

• Haha

BorderHopper

I’ve just read all
Chantelle McKenna
Baby fresh out of the womb a few weeks ago and she’s already back to the grind 🤣
Up to yesterday she was posting stories and pictures of the newborn and her older son. Then deleted all trace of the children and started promoting her tuna canoe to rake in the money 🥴 Have a bit of self respect ffs. Enjoy your maternity with your newborn, and cover yourself up and earn an honest living that your sons won’t be bullied for years down the line.
Also does anyone remember a few years ago around the time covid first hit, she set up an OnlyFans account and her ex (the father of her wee boy) found out and started sharing posts of her online and with his mates and slagging her off? Then she retaliated and said he didn’t pay child support, and had to leave the country and start a new life abroad due to death threats/debts/drugs etc? Then lots of girls started posting pictures of themselves nude/semi-nude with the hashtag #IsupportChantelle or something similar? Joelle Curoe was all over it, posting lots of pictures of her back door all over social media 😂 plz tell me I am not the only one that remembers this?! 😂 also does anybody know who the father of the child?

only fans wouldn’t be for me (and I doubt anyone would want it either😅) but if she wants to take photos Or videos like that to make money that’s up to her. If she has people willing to pay for it then what’s the problem? She’s her own boss & she will take the work she does or does not want to do.
Because she does that for people that pay for it it does not and will not EVER give her ex the right to share her content (no doubt not paying) to ridicule her. Sharing anything to ridicule anyone is wrong and fucked up- but more so when theres intimacy involved. There are plenty worse things people could be doing for a bit of extra money. People out selling drugs and not half the backlash.

The ex is in the wrong in my opinion. But totally agree she should have enjoyed her maternity more 😅

MaryLou32

Chatty Member
She is fully fully demented. So just because a waiter asked if she wanted to close up her bill, she is assuming he thinks she is American 🤣 I’m a bit lost. We all call it the bill here? If he thought she was American and wouldn’t understand calling it the bill wouldn’t he have said ‘the cheque’
All I could look at throughout the video was the wee black hitchhiker in her teeth. A welcome view other than her Deirdre Barlow specs though 😂
I feel a bit sorry for her, she really does think she is an absolute babe and that the internet is latched onto her every word.

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Anybody else feel like all these influencers are boring bastards? Literally same shit different day 😴 need some scandal or drama. Come on you bunch of lazy freeloading bastards, someone do something outrageous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16