Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleRayOfSunshine

She’s odd as tae. Surely people only follow her for a geg? She is a bizarre specimen.
She's an absolute fruitcake... but I can't get enough of looking at her stories and things.

That grimace she calls a smile, the way she pats herself, the way she strokes her hair and kisses her makeup bottles.

I think I'm going to end up as demented as she is if I don't stop looking 😵💫🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So sick of the same bunch of ‘influencers’ being invited to every event. I wonder if i open an envelope tomorrow in my back garden will those attending realta’s brunch yesterday show their faces.

Brands need to step it up and do their research. Get people who are relatable and dont care about codes or discounts. They are a bit of honest craic and can have a laugh.

It’s sad the focus brands put on followers. Anyone can have 10k, you just buy them.

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
A lot of my friends I work think Mammy Banter is hilarious. They show me videos and I give a half-hearted laugh. I don’t think she’s funny at all, maybe because I don’t have kids I don’t get it.

cbelle48

Using Lurganista logic I’m now Italian as the guy in Starbucks called my Grande latte this morning! She must go to dublin or the republic every farts end - dying to be from the south!
I don’t understand the obsession she has with ‘the 26’!! If you’re Irish and from the North are you not as Irish as those from down the road in ROI? That’s the way she gets on! She acts like NI is North Korea and down south is some sort of perfect fairy land where everyone is rich and has no problems. It’s a really weird take imo
---
Meanwhile I know her background and she is FAR from this 😂
Do you know her in real life? I don’t, only seen her in her natural habitat before (touching blazers in Rushmere) and recognised her from insta I find her so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 15

msmith2006

VIP Member
She says in the same video she got burnt today but thats good because she was aiming for the burnt look and calls herself toxic…?
This is when I can’t stand the influencer lifestyle. Was it not a month or so ago she was running in support of Cancer focus? I’m sure they’d be delighted at their ambassador shouting about getting burnt.

What a dick

Reactions: 15

Blahblah67

Someone please tell me they see julie fitzpatrick on tiktok. Seen she’s hit 10k lol. The way she plates up her dinner and licks and sucks her fuckin fingers drives me up the walls😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Blahblah67

I’m sorry but lurganista’s most recent story about stories from london. Is this woman high on drugs- eyes rolling about thon head and talking complete shite. Says an arab man was taking photos of the sunset and she was in the background of them. Who acc gives a flying fuck. I acc need to stop following her cus she fries my head that much.

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
I reckon Lurganista takes strong meds at night, then films herself talking ballix, all high, because what in the fuck? They are some of the worst ones yet 🤪

• Haha

holla87

The irony of Lurganista putting up a TikTok re LinkedIn and her probably never even having worked a summer job.

What level of DLA would allow you weekly train ride to Dublin for liquid brunches in the Ivy? What does the husband do for work? He must be a wet weekend to be married to her.

I’m guessing they have a mortgage on the house and no kids but even so she’s giving an air of upper middle class which doesn’t seem to ring true.

• Haha
Broke my leg running here after seeing lurganista’s video. How does someone asking do you want to settle your bill, translate to a lurgan accent sounding American?! Make it make sense!

Also she’s one of these people where something always happens her wherever she goes. Like people coming up to her saying she looks 24, people think she’s American, people in train stations wiping her glasses. I’d say she imagines half of it.

• Haha

Ohreallynow

Clean girl Lurganista

The park warden asked us if we were going back to tHe sAvoY 😚😚😚 then when we said yes, he felt bad.

Why haven't any friends or family confiscated this woman's phone?!

• Haha

Irishcharmer

VIP Member
Someone please tell me they see julie fitzpatrick on tiktok. Seen she’s hit 10k lol. The way she plates up her dinner and licks and sucks her fuckin fingers drives me up the walls😭
I'm soo glad she's finally got 10k so she can be discussed 🤣 fucking turns me!! Julie "I don't do takeaways" Fitz and here she is gobbling up and kebab and a KFC within a few days 🤣 and don't get me started on the carnbrooke shite lol

• Haha