NI Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Andrea McCarragher think she’s the only person to have ever given birth and had a child before?! She does not duck up about being a mother and how hard it is. Most other people just get on with it luv and don’t upload 20 odd stories a day moaning and complaining 🥴 also that donut you have on the child’s head looks ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 7
Does Andrea McCarragher think she’s the only person to have ever given birth and had a child before?! She does not duck up about being a mother and how hard it is. Most other people just get on with it luv and don’t upload 20 odd stories a day moaning and complaining 🥴 also that donut you have on the child’s head looks ridiculous 😂
She goes on about it so much it's like she's overcompensating. She's trying too hard doesn't feel genuine.

Reactions: 4
😂😂 let’s hope she doesn’t have 2 under 2
She won’t live to see another day
---
Lna
Holy duck the face on her now
She look like death atm !!
She looks like she’s taking testosterone?

Anybody seen olivia mcveighs campaign with vodoz hair range??

Now this isn't to slat olivia, more the brand. .
But how can you promote a hair range saying it gives your hair body but in the 1st photo she has thinning hair due to a health condition and in the second photo she's wearing a wig which is tells thousands of followers that she wears daily???

Like total false advertising, think it's madness!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Anybody seen olivia mcveighs campaign with vodoz hair range??

Now this isn't to slat olivia, more the brand. .
But how can you promote a hair range saying it gives your hair body but in the 1st photo she has thinning hair due to a health condition and in the second photo she's wearing a wig which is tells thousands of followers that she wears daily???

Like total false advertising, think it's madness!!!!
To be fair it does say ‘damaged hair and wigs’ I think that’s what she’s used for that particular bit

Re- Jordan & Big Bender wedding.

Didn't she say it would be a small wedding with only the most important ppl in their lives there.
So why was Gerry Lavz there? Might work with him on a Saturday or whatever, which is a recent thing, but how is he 1 of the most important ppl in their lives?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re- Jordan & Big Bender wedding.

Didn't she say it would be a small wedding with only the most important ppl in their lives there.
So why was Gerry Lavz there? Might work with him on a Saturday or whatever, which is a recent thing, but how is he 1 of the most important ppl in their lives?
and Cathy Martin ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Northern Ireland Sales People 2023
Ok I been lurking a long time. Instead of calling them “influencers” we should say what they really are. Sales people. Lol.
I was trying to respond to the new names for the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did yous think of the dress, see ibe sese was there too, maybe it was just radio people etc…intimate 🧐🤨 sureeeeee

Reactions: 2
What did yous think of the dress, see ibe sese was there too, maybe it was just radio people etc…intimate 🧐🤨 sureeeeee
Did she have a dinner/reception for close friends/family in the day and then a party for everyone else in the evening maybe? Her party planner shared a reel with a table plan on it and I don't think Gerry Lavz/Ibe Sese was on it.

Reactions: 1
Did she have a dinner/reception for close friends/family in the day and then a party for everyone else in the evening maybe? Her party planner shared a reel with a table plan on it and I don't think Gerry Lavz/Ibe Sese was on it.
God knows, just seen on her post Ibe had commented on it. Ben looked more preened than her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gerry also posted great evening with or at so he wasn’t there all day. I think she had a small intimate service / meal then additional guests at night.

No harm but that abi Parkinson is the biggest ick on social media..she has zero shame whatsoever and is soooo desperate to be an influencer it just completely stinks of desperation...she really needs to step back and look at the total dross she posts on a daily basis!!! Where does she get her self entitlement from?!?!? What a dick!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No harm but that abi Parkinson is the biggest ick on social media..she has zero shame whatsoever and is soooo desperate to be an influencer it just completely stinks of desperation...she really needs to step back and look at the total dross she posts on a daily basis!!! Where does she get her self entitlement from?!?!? What a dick!!
I can't stand her. I literally watch her to annoy myself.
---
Just looked on her IG grid. She gets minimal likes and comments for someone with 11.7k followers.
---
Also. Wtf?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.