NI Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was also promoting incorrect skincare advice post skin treatment
I seen abi on tiktok and didn't overly mind her content until she done work promoting botox and fillers. Now I'm sorry girls, I'm not meaning to offend. I think this hole filler look is on the way out and I'm glad to see it. Not all but most people who only get a bit end up over doing it and their face suffers and it takes away from any natural beauty they did have. The lip trend has never been for me and I think because people have over done it, it's almost classless looking, esp when it costs so much money to have it done. It's a cheap look and ends up, for most people, unattractive. To see any young girl getting free treatments to promote it, I think is morally wrong. Nobody should be influenced to or be influencing anybody else to get treatment that changes either appearance. I do have friends who literally have zero lips get it done once a year so they can actually put lipstick on and she has never over done it but I believe she's few and far between. Since Abi promoted this, it's been a no for me. I also can't believe she said about her weight etc when clearly she doesn't have a weight issue, seems pretty self confident and dresses like she is tbh. It doesn't make anybody else feel good about themselves and for me, it's attention seeking!
She blocked me for telling her what she was promoting was dangerous to young and impressionable teens so I clearly hit a nerve.

Her and Walker pushing poison.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Stefan Getty
I see him and Sarah are back together again going by his latest stories. Those poor kids won’t know who’s coming and going the way those pair get on. Children need stability and routine. Not parents who split up and get back together every few months. Pair of idiots

Reactions: 6
Stefan Getty
I see him and Sarah are back together again going by his latest stories. Those poor kids won’t know who’s coming and going the way those pair get on. Children need stability and routine. Not parents who split up and get back together every few months. Pair of idiots
I find it so strange that at their big age the world knows they are split up because she changes her name, they unfollow eachother, he seems to go out of his way to post anything but his kids. Surely she was so busy with a new born that changing her insta name shouldn’t really have been at the front of her mind? She needs a job/hobby/some friends because it can’t be good for you going through this cycle every month

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I find it so strange that at their big age the world knows they are split up because she changes her name, they unfollow eachother, he seems to go out of his way to post anything but his kids. Surely she was so busy with a new born that changing her insta name shouldn’t really have been at the front of her mind? She needs a job/hobby/some friends because it can’t be good for you going through this cycle every month
They act like a pair of children playing house, she’s made her page private now, for a couple of weeks and then it’ll be public again, they’re both narcissistic and crave attention, absolute laughing stock of Antrim, whilst thinking they’re it’s greatest success story 🤦‍♀️

They act like a pair of children playing house, she’s made her page private now, for a couple of weeks and then it’ll be public again, they’re both narcissistic and crave attention, absolute laughing stock of Antrim, whilst thinking they’re it’s greatest success story 🤦‍♀️
Stefan Getty
They must read here. Probably lapping up the attention. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. He looks like a walking STD 🥴 how anyone procreates with him is beyond me. Maghaberry called, your license has been revoked chum 👍🏼😂
---
This is so devastating 💔 domestic incident where a mum in Portadown was murdered and then the house set on fire to try and cover the crime scene, with her 12 y/o daughter inside. Social workers have made appeals for donations for clothes, toiletries, phone etc for the child who is in hospital after the incident. Sickens me to think of the amount of freebies these insta huns will take, yet would never give to someone in genuine need like this poor wee girl. Greedy Freeloading cunts the lot of them 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not Big Pat shouting "come on to duck" to one of his clients in the gym when she was struggling. 💀

• Wow
Hope everyone has their schedule cleared. It’s Jordan Q Radio and Chef Ben’s wedding this weekend 💒 💕 I for one cannot wait to see the dress, make up and budget wedding 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope everyone has their schedule cleared. It’s Jordan Q Radio and Chef Ben’s wedding this weekend 💒 💕 I for one cannot wait to see the dress, make up and budget wedding 🍿
it'll be amazing!! her stories the other day - didn't even look like her hair had been done?? also looks like she didn't bother her hole getting her brows fixed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Andrea McCarragher wondering why her baby is sick all the time maybe because she was out today with not even a coat or a hat on!!!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.