NI Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been on here herself. Her friend didn't tell her anything, she's came on here of her own accord. These "influencers" want all the praise, free products, free hotel stays, all the likes and comments but as soon as you say one thing they don't like, you're a troll.

Reactions: 10
Abi p doesn’t have ten k followers so unsure if we can talk about her ? She lost a tit load of weight entered miss ni and now runs about after Katherine Walker like a little lost puppy

Reactions: 4
Dr Bonny charging £110-120 for 20g of tretinoin, I use same from dermatica for £20 a month

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She is very gaunt looking, almost looks like she is deliberately sucking her cheeks in but clearly not. Agreed her work does look good!

Reactions: 3
Dr Bonny charging £110-120 for 20g of tretinoin, I use same from dermatica for £20 a month
Or just get creams from a private gp. Don't want to disclose who, but he was amazing and prescribed me 3 topical creams and it only cost me £25 on private prescription.
Actually going back to him this month for the same because I've that much trust and the changes on my face have been surreal 🤣🤣
I won't ever go back spending hundreds on creams again now.

Senerity ten.

Jesus does that woman lover herself or what??? Posing and preening every 10 ficking seconds. And them teeth🫢
Feel sorry for her daughter- if my ma came and took over the baby and much as she is I'd be raging. She turns me 🙈

On to the 4th thread for NI Influencers

Question - how can Danielle Donohoe post a pic of her dolled up for Christmas and then write in the caption about some poor person who passed away?! I seen the pic and then read the post & was like WTAF how terribly tone deaf & insensitive. Totally inappropriate
Yes she definitely needs her own thread! She’s constantly buying clothes and all sorts of crap I don’t know how she affords it because she doesn’t seem to work much.

Reactions: 7
Abi p doesn’t have ten k followers so unsure if we can talk about her ? She lost a tit load of weight entered miss ni and now runs about after Katherine Walker like a little lost puppy
Omg she read my comment about her lips 😂 almost feel like I'm one her best mates now. Think I'll get invited to the opening of an envelope with her, Walker and Belfast Media Girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It would blow the head off you out there and LNA is still posing on the dirty decking in her knickers. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It would blow the head off you out there and LNA is still posing on the dirty decking in her knickers. :ROFLMAO:
And she looks the exact same in every single bleeping one! Like leave it a few months if you really must do it. It's so bloody rare.

The fact that LNAs insta is public and so is Nadia Longs…lna keeps tagging her in all her posts and now her dirty decking is showing up on Nadia’s main feed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone please tell me what’s the story with Kegs? I’ve come via Siobhan O Hagans page and seeing he is now living with Sinead and manifesting himself blue ticks. How has he got a visa for Australia?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.