NI Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure she was with Chloe before and cheated on her with that taxi driver Niall forget his surname, from Belfast that was in a relationship with Alana Richmond (AR Hair exstensions) and he was cheating with Chantelle McKenna and it was all over Facebook of them fightin. He drives a gold BMW I remember he drove her to the airport to go to Dubai and all. I think she was annoyed she’s not being talked about on here - why else would she put that up!
Sounds like an episode of Dallas 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What do you all think of Andrea MCC?
Posts her kid all over her very public Instagram page then slabbers about people commenting on her parenting skills. Never agree with people posting photos of people’s kids on here regardless of who it is, but she’s doing FA to protect her child’s privacy. I personally rarely post my child on social media and the odd time I do all my socials are private with not friends and close family on them, their not wide open for the world to see

Reactions: 4
Posts her kid all over her very public Instagram page then slabbers about people commenting on her parenting skills. Never agree with people posting photos of people’s kids on here regardless of who it is, but she’s doing FA to protect her child’s privacy. I personally rarely post my child on social media and the odd time I do all my socials are private with not friends and close family on them, their not wide open for the world to see
I have came across her Insta stories a few times and she is so depressing on it and very negative about motherhood/how hard it is and it’s so off putting for younger girls or people planning or trying to have a baby. Would put anyone off wanting to have one lol but I know first hand it’s not as bad as she is making it out to be. you’d think she is the only one doing it, it’s funny how every other first time mum seems to get on with it without complaining that much. She needs to be careful what she’s putting up

Reactions: 1
LNA's dirty decking is back along with pics of her dirty hole in that thong. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh oh oh. Abbie Parkinson has been reading here.

She posted a TikTok about tattle and the comments about her lips. Just stating facts, even she’s admitted they’ve migrated!

Reactions: 5
What do you all think of Andrea MCC?
I noticed she’s never with her brother, they used to be so so close then she got with that Aaron one, and left her brother behind, she was always so so desperate to find a man, and she found Aaron and he’s money so suits her to the ground

Reactions: 3
I noticed she’s never with her brother, they used to be so so close then she got with that Aaron one, and left her brother behind, she was always so so desperate to find a man, and she found Aaron and he’s money so suits her to the ground
He’s a strange looking fella . Where’s all the money from ? Her and her bro were funny. Now I can’t stand the constant moaning her and Rebekah ward do. A baby isn’t a fashion accessory. Of course it’s hard work. Just get on with it like everyone else has to

Reactions: 4
Her brother is hilarious lol I love his posts that’s acc how I came across Andrea. Yeah seems to be, she was with him like 2/3 months before she got pregnant and knew fine rightly what she was doing, he comes from money and everyone knows it

He’s a strange looking fella . Where’s all the money from ? Her and her bro were funny. Now I can’t stand the constant moaning her and Rebekah ward do. A baby isn’t a fashion accessory. Of course it’s hard work. Just get on with it like everyone else has to
Exactly !! It’s the constant moaning like I said above you’d think she’s the only one doing it. Could you imagine if she’d twins or triplets lol. I myself have have a child and raised it on my own and I didn’t complain and moan that much, you just get on with it. She has someone else there to help her as well

Yer woman Parkinson, has she even been mentioned on here? Don't flatter yourself love.

I've just searched her on here and all that came up was us talking now. So is she bullshitting in order to make it look like she's well known enough to discuss on here? I'm confused.

Reactions: 7
Yer woman Parkinson, has she even been mentioned on here? Don't flatter yourself love.

I've just searched her on here and all that came up was us talking now. So is she bullshitting in order to make it look like she's well known enough to discuss on here? I'm confused.
Someone posted about her lips a week or two ago but I think thats it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.