NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teeth covered in Lippie as usual . Lipstick over boarder of lips and big gummy smile . So she’s giving someone ‘the shirt off her back as a gift ‘! Wtf some difference to the gifts she gets !

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow dietstartsmonday? No offence but why would I take training and nutritional advice from her. She’s got to be atleast a size 20? Does she have any nutritional or dietician qualifications? I think she’s done a quick course at a gym…doesn’t really justify charging £150 a month minimum for her ‘package’. In this climate where people are struggling to pay their bills?? I swear these girls have no shame.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone follow dietstartsmonday? No offence but why would I take training and nutritional advice from her. She’s got to be atleast a size 20? Does she have any nutritional or dietician qualifications? I think she’s done a quick course at a gym…doesn’t really justify charging £150 a month minimum for her ‘package’. In this climate where people are struggling to pay their bills?? I swear these girls have no shame.
Anyone who pays for this rubbish are as foolish as the ones selling it. Fools and their money are easy parted.

Reactions: 8
I had to unfollow her a long time ago. I’m no prude but I found her vulgar and so loud. Anyone who signs up for this is a fool 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Laura / LJ / The Homely Haven

She really does my tits it 🖕🏼
Also wish she would stop with all this holier than thou God spiel. It’s just a marketing ploy to pull people in to her next money making scheme. Will be interesting to see how these ‘Selah sessions’ play out and how much money she makes from them 👀
How many times is she going to say she’s going. Ffs just go. Melts me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Near fell off the seat when I read how much she’s charging per month. She can’t even get herself under control and trying to charge others . Brass neck on her so she has 🫣

Reactions: 4
I know it’s edited within an inch of its life but Nadia looks way better when she’s not as lean and is holding onto a bit more weight, she looked ill when she was really lean prior to pregnancy and her face was so sunken in
She dying to get back lean, I think she is under estimating post pregnancy 😂 taken me 3 months to get back in the gym rather she is thinking the day after
She never shut up about the poor baba being not planned

Reactions: 1
She dying to get back lean, I think she is under estimating post pregnancy 😂 taken me 3 months to get back in the gym rather she is thinking the day after
She never shut up about the poor baba being not planned
Was thinking the same. I thought I’d be at least out walking a few days after having my baby 😂 nah ended up needing stitched from front to back and could barely walk for about a month after.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.