NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blossoming Birds

WTF is she doing bringing a wine glass and wine out on a paddle board 🥴 I swear the North Coast insta huns are the worst 😂
So hard on the drink she can’t stop for a second 🤪 I understand she likes to portray this fabulous lifestyle but that’s just ridiculous 🙈 and dangerous 🤣

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand Serenity10 acting posh !! All her gifted ads . And tropic skincare is crap . Pyramid scheme that’s y she’s flogging it

Reactions: 5
No sign of OSF or Bumble & Bee being nominated at this years ‘NI Social Media Awards’ trouble in paradise? Wonder has B&B sponsored any awards either like Ted & Stitch?

Are they self nominated?

Reactions: 2
She’s goin on & on about how “we’re friends, we’re a family” but pay to hear this news in bigging up

Reactions: 5
My friend is in her VIP group and all it is she’s Gona be a “be perfect ambassador”, dying to see the live. I would nearly pay for the monthly thing

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.