New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey jess seen you look at this, I thought Sunday was your only day off? Cause your so busy at your shop your a boss babe at.. but your showing on insta your not working today again like yesterday. And today and yesterday were Monday and Tuesday not Sunday. How many Sundays do you have in your week? Or what is your definition of "working" Cause there's only one day called Sunday in a week. Why do you always say your busy working then show that your not working? Makes you look dum. Felt sorry for hubby last night to see he had been working away at the house yesday to the best spoken rudely to by you in a video then to have to cook dinner when you were finally doing 'admin' at night couldn't you do admin in the day instead of getting nails done and shopping and cooked the poor guy dinner? Poor guy seems to be slaving his arse of for you
i also find her snobby and over the top but it might be worth remembering that her shop is open Friday and Saturday’s - so while she might not be in the shop today doesn’t mean she isn’t working from home and doing admin related to running a biz ya know. Peoples work lives have evolved massively lately with flexibility and it looking different all round so just cause she’s not in the kithen or shop 9-5 Mon-Fri doesn’t mean she’s not working

Reactions: 2
So. If it is their job. Does welcoming feedback part of the ethos of these jobs? Or only good feedback? Block and delete others? Easier eh. Not in the real world I guess.

In a job, there are performance evaluation kindda thing… does that apply to their “job”?!

I now confused myself! 🫣

Anyway, I do hope her headaches get sorted out as well. I feel for her in some ways that the kids have now grown up and I feel like she is stuck in time.

Her blog and contents before were applicable to me as I had small kids, but now, I honestly don’t know what her page is for?

She could have grown with the kids and also adapt the page and blog along the kids’ age and interests. Say for example, maybe talk about kids sports (a lot have funding!), books, activities etc. to easily relate to parents of kids of the same age.

Or how are date nights like with grown up kids or how holidays look like now that the kids are not small.
She does share her children's interests though. Minecraft, tv and naps.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Anna Conman is spending the GFM being one of officiallyem’s patreons
And $600 (issshhh before anyone jumps on me) on groceries. Who the duck has $600 for groceries. Oh yeah, riding that go fund me train. She’s gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So. If it is their job. Does welcoming feedback part of the ethos of these jobs? Or only good feedback? Block and delete others? Easier eh. Not in the real world I guess.

In a job, there are performance evaluation kindda thing… does that apply to their “job”?!

I now confused myself! 🫣

Anyway, I do hope her headaches get sorted out as well. I feel for her in some ways that the kids have now grown up and I feel like she is stuck in time.

Her blog and contents before were applicable to me as I had small kids, but now, I honestly don’t know what her page is for?

She could have grown with the kids and also adapt the page and blog along the kids’ age and interests. Say for example, maybe talk about kids sports (a lot have funding!), books, activities etc. to easily relate to parents of kids of the same age.

Or how are date nights like with grown up kids or how holidays look like now that the kids are not small.
They don't go on date nights, they stay at home. I can't remember the last time she posted that they had a night out together and apparently they like it that way. I have a feeling it's a cop out. As far as school holidays the kids sit at home all day every day with a visit to the butterfly farm MAYBE. as far as actual holidays goes...Maria always goes on her own. She really adds no value to Instagram anymore but clearly can't give it up. Who wants to watch her sit at home and take a nap or watch her time lapses of the sunrise or weekly trip to New world.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What the actual hell!? Now Skete is going to have an influencer do a take over on her page!? WHYYYYYYY 😒😒😒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They don't go on date nights, they stay at home. I can't remember the last time she posted that they had a night out together and apparently they like it that way. I have a feeling it's a cop out. As far as school holidays the kids sit at home all day every day with a visit to the butterfly farm MAYBE. as far as actual holidays goes...Maria always goes on her own. She really adds no value to Instagram anymore but clearly can't give it up. Who wants to watch her sit at home and take a nap or watch her time lapses of the sunrise or weekly trip to New world.
I really don't understand her life, but hey that's fine. I for one am a home body but come on, get the kids out, take yourselves out. Do some work around the yard or house. Phil seems to do all the reno work plus has a real job while she naps lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I now confused myself! 🫣

Her kids don’t play sports…..they don’t do any extra curricular activities. God forbid she had to get up early to take them to a sport on a Saturday…..that would absolutely break her😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I really don't understand her life, but hey that's fine. I for one am a home body but come on, get the kids out, take yourselves out. Do some work around the yard or house. Phil seems to do all the reno work plus has a real job while she naps lol
Yep I'm a massive introvert and love being home but I don't hold my kids hostage at home because of it. One of my kids is the same as me but even for his sake we go out and do things because you don't experience life sheltering at home 24/7. She says her kids are introverts too, that's fine (although I personally think she made them that way to suit her lifestyle) but wether they are or aren't they still need to leave the house and do things outside of the home and yard for their mental health and physical well being.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lol. I just saw that. Hey for all that talk about her girls not being allowed on social media. Her girls seem to have insat accounts.
Even Eranas daughter has social media now after all the long convo’s about it. Although she won’t talk about it due to her daughters privacy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Or the bloody memes

Reactions: 3
Me too I'm a total homebody too and I work from home also so am home alot. However my kids go to school, have after school activities, playdates with their friends and go out and do things on the weekends. Her excuse is "just because I don't share it doesn't mean we don't do that stuff". Which is utter bullshit

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.