Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

simonepretscum

I have loved the freedom furniture tea from today. Imagine if we did that to all of her ad partners. Finally time this woman is seen for exactly what she is. Has def made my week!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

cananyonerecommend

Normally I kind of like Morgan Edwards, but did someone actually ask this question or did Morgan ask it herself? Talk about a privileged question and response 🙄🙄 so out of touch with the average NZer! Just because you're on 600k+ Morgan!
What on earth? She’s just answering the question someone asked - best things to outsource that can be paid for. I don’t see how this is relevant to Morgan’s privilege or salary.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Normally I kind of like Morgan Edwards, but did someone actually ask this question or did Morgan ask it herself? Talk about a privileged question and response 🙄🙄 so out of touch with the average NZer! Just because you're on 600k+ Morgan!
I have no problem with her wealth she works very hard, has studied for years to do what she does. If she can afford a cleaner, nanny etc good for her. My sister is finishing her residence in anaesthesia (not in NZ) she is 32 she dedicated a decade of her life to this, works 48h shifts it’s not paid during the three years residence but when she finishes she will be in a great salary and I’m super happy for her. I’ll never make that sort of money but that’s fine it’s not the career I chose.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Carterbee

Does anyone else think that if Simone Anderson paints her face green she would look like the mask?

• Haha

Woodscommaelle

I messaged Freedom on Instagram to say how disappointed I was that they used Simone and I got blocked by Freedom!!! Crazy times… be safe out there kids.

• Wow
  • Haha
I messaged freedom on instagram and asked if they will be working with simone scamnderson again in the future and guess what, I got blocked by Freedom 😂😂😂😂😂 Ok sure if you cant address a simple social responsibility then i wont bother stepping to your store anymore. Weak coming from a retailer that big!

• Wow
  • Haha
Know from a friend who knew both millie and pebbles their falling out was nothing to do with pebbles calling out influencers.. they were both sleeping with the same drug dealer. Apparently millie is quite genuine and well meaning..just a bit stupid and naive .but pebbles is absolutely as psychotic as she comes across

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Influencer: Instead of gossiping about me, ask me about it!

Follower: *asks influencer*

Influencer: *BLOCK*

= Gaslighting

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ewlookatthat

Was Simone paid to also act as customer care?? What a fucking weird thing to do, especially trying to explain Freedoms departments work...

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Peaches87

I can't believe Simone actually told the girl that commenting on a social media post isn't the best way to try and get in touch with Freedom!! It is usually the only way to try and get attention from some companies.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

cananyonerecommend

Are you talking about Katie hawkey lol but yeah it is lol
Come on though people. We talking about them not being generous and giving stuff away then we rag on them for giving stuff away. It’s hardly something done to gain followers and based on her stories actually it would seem that people did snap up the jackets and then she also said about giving some to schools. I think fair enough we come and laugh about influezers being self absorbed idiots but credit where it’s due, sometimes platforms can be used for good shit. Like giving kids free jackets. I know if I had seen that when my kids were little I would have jumped at the chance, there were so many winters where I was So anxious about my kids going to school with no jackets, but I didn’t have any choice because I didn’t have the money to buy 5 jackets.

Good morning Maria from Māngere! Look at you go! two kids at school! Woohoo!!! Well done!

Hey, just a note about your generalisation/label/judgement about this group being “bored housewives”— you’d actually be surprised that some women/mums here are bloody working 12hour shifts in a fast-paced, high stress, dynamic and out of the house too!, like actual people will die if we don’t do something kind of job or I like Kylie’s job description the best “Doing the Lord’s work!” 🤣😭 or other corporate jobs.

Sorry to disappoint. Not really. But yeah.

Just because this page calls out BS and holds people accountable, does it imean it is run by “bored housewives”?? Think again. 🙂

• Heart