New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally blasted him all over her stories for like a weeks period there. Was insane

Reactions: 1
Hee facials when showing this is next level. The excitement she has like a little kid opening it’s first present. And know one cares. Who can afford something like that for the kid to grow out of in a couple of weeks. Hello we are in a pandemic

Reactions: 8
She literally blasted him all over her stories for like a weeks period there. Was insane

She was incredibly nasty saying he was cheating on her lying to her using her, she said much the same bout last guy makes me wounder if it's all bs if she's gone back. Looks as though she's the problem,

Simone proberly saying how Asher is 11 months trying to get companys ready to offer her free shit for his first birthday, let's wait and see how much of his bday is an ad or paid for

Reactions: 9
Hee facials when showing this is next level. The excitement she has like a little kid opening it’s first present. And know one cares. Who can afford something like that for the kid to grow out of in a couple of weeks. Hello we are in a pandemic
The thing is, Simones "sheep" will think this outfit is necessary for a baby, and go out and buy it with money they do not have. Influencers need to promote that a baby doesn't need all this fancy bullshit. Time is more important.
I've been blocked from Simone, because she doesn't like the truth.

Reactions: 7

I don't mind Toni Street, but I agree that TVNZ aren't very good at promoting new talent, they continously use the same people over and over for everything.

Reactions: 6
She lives in Māngere

Reactions: 1
Christ on a fucking cracker she is clueless and will literally advertise ANYTHING she’s sent. Pathetic
Oooo I like this Christ on a fucking cracker. Normally I say Christ on a bike. But on a fucking cracker sounds better. Thanks I will use from now on

Reactions: 15
Cringe at Stephanie peenis stories this morning about the countdown free fruit basket for shopping in store.

Reactions: 7
How nice must it be to be able to spend $300 on flowers like Katie H did this morning that’s my whole grocery bill for the week and my fridge & pantry still look empty lol

Reactions: 13
Why the heck can’t Jess leave her dog at home?! Like yeah it got speyed but come the fuck on. YOUR DOG IS NOT A CHILD

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.