New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand it’s your opinion I’m just curious as to whether you like get the reasons behind why her house might be “filthy” and that word “entitled” is thrown around so much it’s so annoying like entitled to what exactly??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s your opinion and this is mine
The reasons you say also apply to Rebecca

Her husband is a shift worker, she run a business too or was for a while outside of Instagram

These things are all similar. So it is a bit unfair Rebecca received way more hate than someone else does.

Katie is so entitled I don’t get why people wouldn’t say she wasn’t
I don’t know if I would call her entitled

She’s certainly well off financially and doesn’t need to worry about money like many average people.

Comes across as more of a snob than entitled

Reactions: 4
I understand it’s your opinion I’m just curious as to whether you like get the reasons behind why her house might be “filthy” and that word “entitled” is thrown around so much it’s so annoying like entitled to what exactly??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s your opinion and this is mine
The reasons you say also apply to Rebecca

Her husband is a shift worker, she run a business too or was for a while outside of Instagram

These things are all similar. So it is a bit unfair Rebecca received way more hate than someone else does.

I don’t know if I would call her entitled

She’s certainly well off financially and doesn’t need to worry about money like many average people.

Comes across as more of a snob than entitled
The Museum situation couldn’t have been more entitled if she tried…

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Bnb
All the chat about Rebecca’s house on earlier threads, Renee Johansens filth is never mentioned though? Hers is WAY worse than Rebecca’s, It’s so disrespectful to the farm owners and the brand new house, she is so unnecessarily chaotic, filthy and stressful and prob unpopular opinion, but her kids are just little shits, standing on benches, smearing butter everywhere, refusing tooth paste because it’s spicy (as does my child but guess what sunshine, tough tit, life is sometimes about sucking it up and having the spicy tooth paste 🤣) she’s friends with Katie so I guess the privilege and entitlement go hand n hand!
I know the narrative of “tattlers are all like this persons to clean this one’s to filthy” but her filth is pure bloody laziness, im super busy with more kids than her and I don’t live like an animal!
her kids aren’t little shits just look bored. Was she taking the piss though when she said they never listen and was telling them to get off the bench? I couldn’t work it out lol, would any toddlers listen to that

Reactions: 2
I have more children than her, also have my own buisness… AND my husband works massive hours… I don’t get your point?! MY point was… Rebecca gets way more hate AND Renee’s house is way more filth than Rebeccas!

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing Kristininbloom has had/is having her baby since has gone MIA off stories q

Reactions: 2
The Museum situation couldn’t have been more entitled if she tried…
Omg yes I didn't mind her until the museum situation. Was insane she thought she was in the right. Also people go on about midwife's doing an amazing thing I mean they actually get paid a lot... you will notice they don't talk about their annual income and just about the pay scale being tit. Would love for them to actually say what they make annually then people may see it differently.

Reactions: 4

New thread ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.