Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simone15

VIP Member
Before this becomes another bottlegate can we take the mum talk to a huggies forum? 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Anyone see C.Harris has now put her daughter into daycare... due to have another baby and has palmed her first one off to daycare 😵💫 shes now made a post saying shes at 'kindy' yet her stories say daycare... poor girl
Kindy and daycare in New Zealand are all held to the same regulations and follow the curriculum Te Whariki. I don’t know who C Harris is but I think this comment is Mum shaming and unfounded. Growing/having babies is hard and Mums are people who deserve time to themselves and for their kids to flourish with the care and education of ece kaiako. Anyone who’s upfront about daycare/kindy/preschool/ece and isn’t faking “having it all” is ok with me

Reactions: 47
Someone mention Summer Brons again a few pages back but I missed it so I’m bringing the convo back to her
Love her dearly but omg the inspirational quotes and shit do my head in 🥴

Also, used to subscribe to her patreon but had to cancel cause I couldn’t stand paying to listen to someone basically justifying why it was their own fault their husband cheated and going on and on about all the reasons why she was to blame. Dog Dan must have gaslight her soooo hard 😭

Can’t fucking stand the lazy prick, it’s so obvious he doesn’t think he did anything wrong and he continues to be a shit husband.

Summer, babe.. if you’re reading here, stop blaming yourself for his dog actions. If he’s gonna cheat when times are tough that says more about what he thinks of your relationship. You’re a bloody 10 and deserve sooo much better than him and I hope you see that someday!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Honestly how blimming boring is Summer Brons these days. Her stories used to be so good!! Used to be good for a laugh and such relatable content! I’m pretty close to unfollowing her just because of her annoying Hello Fresh voice

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does anyone want to start a thread about mum influencers so we have a space to talk about it?
I would be happy with a seperate thread. Or people could just ignore the comments that aren’t relevant or don’t interest you? I don’t follow HMHC so I don’t care about any of the chat around her but I just skip past.

Otherwise, this forum is for criticising NZ influencers. If they are mum influencers than that chat is naturally going to involve discussion of mum type stuff and whether we agree/think what that they are doing is bad/comments on products they are using or promoting. I don’t see why we can’t chat about mum influencers in this thread and have some back and forth on that stuff. Although let’s leave general comments about mum life and parenting options out of it and stick to the influencers themselves? We don’t need to go into daycare options or the best car seat or bottle gate…

• Heart
Reactions: 36

heyteaaaaam

Nah I was meaning her surrogate baby.. she had a large following but it grew lots after that

Fully agree, shes way worse imo she says some vulgar things... when people do shes all "I can block them so bye bitch" like woah... so anyone challenges you and your response is block? Cause she is a pussy and cant handle anyone challenging her or having a different opinion. Yep you do, she ranted about that she was done having a family no way shed do it again... yet she had another baby after it so its like ohhh you liked the free stuff from babies so had another? She got poads of follows from it ae
Nah I can’t really agree with this one aye, people don’t just have a baby for another couple to get famous, that’s a huge mental and physical toll and you’d have to be seriously mentally unwell to do that and I don’t think she’s that type? She also said that she had her daughter after going through the surrogacy they decided that actually they would like another one. She’s explained before that you have to be “done” with your family in case of complications that mean you would be infertile after so you need to be okay with that but it’s not a requirement and there’s no law to say you can’t go on to have more children. She had a huge following before the surrogacy regardless.

Reactions: 36

LadyChat

Chatty Member
LFYD recap: Mark is still thrilled to have a camera shoved in his face every 5 minutes - his joy is obvious (no, that's not a grimace).

HMHC recap: Kids sick/ not sick/ sick/ sick. Maria is looking into buying kleenex shares as we speak, and planning her next adventure to New World. Home automation system tells her it's time to move. She doesn't.

Some unknown vlogger uses undies to sell cupcakes - or is it cupcakes to sell undies? Who would know...

Officially Em threatens to do a Brittney on her hair - unless an EMazing follower offers to get her hair did.

Simone thinks she goes out once a month - possibly the same maths she uses to calculate how many followers she can buy per day....

Dunno, someone carry on, losing the will here.....

• Haha
Reactions: 34

overit123

Any chance we can make Simone her own thread ? I’m so over seeing SA every 2 mins. She is not worth our time. We know she is a con artist, so Mayb we give her another platform for her to read where it’s focused on her and her shitty decisions?…

• Haha
Reactions: 33

simonescamderson

My prediction is we will first see the house for sale, (PLEASE be Bec selling it 🤣) then surprise we are moving to a lifestyle block (cue cute hinch animal content and feed barn collab) and THEN the second golden sperm will be ejaculated which because they haven’t stopped trying and it’s almost been a year she will probably claim fertility issues and get on the TTC bandwagon for some kind of sperm bank AD revenue. What’s the bet she does a kourtney inspired AD of her helping Trent get a sample 🤢 None of this would surprise me at this point.
If she moves to a place with a big garden and starts referring to it as ‘Forsyth Farm’ I am going to lose my goddamn mind

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can influencers please stop filming and driving, nothing is that important! I don’t give two hoots if it’s hands free, the fact that they are looking at the camera every two seconds and/or fiddling with it makes me so mad - it is the epitome of selfish and entitled

• Heart
Reactions: 30

snarkersusie

VIP Member
It grosses me out how much Edwards and Co donate to influencers who could easily afford to purchase the items themselves.

Reactions: 30

Megatron1298

VIP Member
It’s actually wild how many ads Erin Simpson is still posting a WEEK after her son is born
Maternity bra
Belly wrap
Postnatal undies
Hydrogel breast discs
Eyeshadow (lol)
Foot and hand prints
Chocolate

And that’s just in the last 12 hours

if there are any new mums out there, you do not NEED any of the things she is promoting (except maybe the chocolate but let’s support a nz company instead haha).Yes they all have their uses but you can also do without

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Simone15

VIP Member
From the boss AKA Helen.

“Hit report if you think someone has crossed a line and let us deal with it and don't respond to it. If you can't get on with a user click to ignore all of their posts.”

Now change your maternity pad and get back on topic mummies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There’s rules for a reason people. For the love of god if you don’t like something skip it, move on, ignore. It is no one’s job to tone police nor moderate anyone else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Simone15

VIP Member
Simone, since you are addressing things could we have a run down of the charity fraud? You know, clear the air?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone see C.Harris has now put her daughter into daycare... due to have another baby and has palmed her first one off to daycare 😵💫 shes now made a post saying shes at 'kindy' yet her stories say daycare... poor girl
I don't know who C.Harris is but lots of people use daycare/kindy/preschool as interchangeable terms so I wouldn't read too far into that. Don't feel like this fits the influencer tea vibe though, at least she's being straight up about it unlike Simone who's pretending to be super mum while she lies about her kid being somewhere else.

Reactions: 27