New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% girl. If you are an influencers with 10k++ followers, you are RESPONSIBLE for what you say online. Saying "you can unfollow" me does not JUSTIFY and is a poor excuse of your crappy behaviour meaning you are not willing to be held accountable for what you said.

If our prime minister say all the wrong things and push her belief to people of NZ, do you think that is acceptable? She cant say 'just turn off the TV', or 'just leave NZ if you are not happy'. As the PM of NZ they need to be held accountable for what they say. Similarly, If I were in my day job (im talking about real job) and say offensive things to my client, my boss will tell me off, yeah? We all need to be held accountable for what we say in our JOB. Influencing is a JOB, you get PAID for it. You are relying on the ENGAGEMENT and you FOLLOWERS to GENERATE your income. Yes, it is a country of FREE SPEECH, everyone can SPEAK their mind, but at the same time you need to ACCEPT what people think of you considering you are a PUBLIC FIGURE. It is your RESPONSIBILITY for what you say on your PLATFORM and you need to be held ACCOUNTABLE if your platform is toxic, as you are constantly under the SCRUNITY of public eye. Y'all going on about ANXIETY and complaining how our behaviour triggers your ANXIETY, have you thought what you say on your platform can also make people ANXIOUS? And now y'all crying on IG story "F YOU HATERS!" well F YOU TOO! It's a two-way street. I dont know which school y'all influencers go to but omg y'all living in one way street 🤮
Omg rheanna231, I think I might love you 😂😍

This is so spot on. I was undone by officiallyem when my kids were babies. She manipulated me into buying all the tit she marketed and even signed up to her Patreon because she would have a cry about doing this all for free FOR US, her "whanau". Took me a while to realise it was not healthy to follow her anymore and her Patreon content made me very uncomfortable. She harps on about that being her job etc, well hun you are the head of your EMpire and many of your followers are giving you money so you are not immune from being held accountable.

It is so telling now they are all like, "you can't please everyone so do whatever you want" and all this duck the haters tit. Honestly literallly NOONE would have hated you for saying that you have reflected on some of the comments made and will make an effort to be more mindful. You probably would have got more precious followers out of it. 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 16

This is so spot on. I was undone by officiallyem when my kids were babies. She manipulated me into buying all the tit she marketed and even signed up to her Patreon because she would have a cry about doing this all for free FOR US, her "whanau". Took me a while to realise it was not healthy to follow her anymore and her Patreon content made me very uncomfortable. She harps on about that being her job etc, well hun you are the head of your EMpire and many of your followers are giving you money so you are not immune from being held accountable.

It is so telling now they are all like, "you can't please everyone so do whatever you want" and all this duck the haters tit. Honestly literallly NOONE would have hated you for saying that you have reflected on some of the comments made and will make an effort to be more mindful. You probably would have got more precious followers out of it. 🤦
Haha thanks~
Omg i had to google Patreon as never heard of it. Didnt know such thing exists but been mentioned here many times.

From now on I'd consider "Influencer" as a "Entitled Beggar"
Technically speaking, they are. They earn money from us and begging us to support them, yet they are entitled and do what they like. They look rich but it is all just an illusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The way she cuts people as soon as they stop paying her says a lot about who she is. And increasing the cost to follow her over and over. It’s not a community if it’s all around one woman and you have to pay to be part of it and to give her marriage counselling and therapy. The red flag was that she literally named all her groups after herself - EMbassy, EMpire, all her mEMbers. The narcissism is so unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God I can’t stand people asking for engagement!! If people like your content, they’ll engage. If not, do better! It’s your job after all right? If I wasn’t performing properly in my job, I wouldn’t tell my clients to give me more attention so it looks like I’m performing properly
They act like we follow so owe them engagement. There's a reason your engagement is low..

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Funny that they can call people out for behaviour they don’t like but if it’s the other way around it’s bullying haters. Even my kids know the difference between someone criticising someone as a person vs calling them out for their behaviour. How can you be happy to market yourself as a person of interest and make money from being in the public eye but can’t handle any form of criticism.
There have been some tit comments on here but most of these influencers need to learn what bullying is because at the moment they probably fall under their own definition 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The way she cuts people as soon as they stop paying her says a lot about who she is. And increasing the cost to follow her over and over. It’s not a community if it’s all around one woman and you have to pay to be part of it and to give her marriage counselling and therapy. The red flag was that she literally named all her groups after herself - EMbassy, EMpire, all her mEMbers. The narcissism is so unhealthy.
And she is so bleeping rude when she does her "ask me anything" boxes. Super short and snarky answers, and a whole lot of "joint my patreon to find out the answers to these questions".

Funny that they can call people out for behaviour they don’t like but if it’s the other way around it’s bullying haters. Even my kids know the difference between someone criticising someone as a person vs calling them out for their behaviour. How can you be happy to market yourself as a person of interest and make money from being in the public eye but can’t handle any form of criticism.
There have been some tit comments on here but most of these influencers need to learn what bullying is because at the moment they probably fall under their own definition 🤣
Yep it ain't bullying if it's the truth 🤣

Haha thanks~
Omg i had to google Patreon as never heard of it. Didnt know such thing exists but been mentioned here many times.

From now on I'd consider "Influencer" as a "Entitled Beggar"
Technically speaking, they are. They earn money from us and begging us to support them, yet they are entitled and do what they like. They look rich but it is all just an illusion.
YES 🙌🏼
Want to be paid to influence us but don’t want to be held accountable for being a tit bleep.
I just cannot wrap my head around why anyone would still think Simone is a good person. She’s just a woman who scrounged a gastric sleeve and lost weight because she couldn’t eat, gained a following from it and now gets paid to clean her house, flog all her household items she didn’t earn or pay for and dress her child in free clothes. She was even gifted her excess skin surgery, all her Botox and fillers, her veneers. She gets free dental, tans, laser hair removal, facials, chiropractic treatment, massages, weekly meals both delivered to her home and to eat out at restaurants, activewear, clothing, shoes, baby clothes, toys, cot, pram, capsule, bedroom decor, god I could go on!! All because she couldn’t eat due to a surgery she had. And after all of that, she was selling her gifted items and keeping the money she said she was giving to charity!! She is the epitome of bleep! When will the rest of the country see it and when will brands cancel her and stop sending her stuff! Ok I’m done now lol

Reactions: 42
YES 🙌🏼
Want to be paid to influence us but don’t want to be held accountable for being a tit bleep.
I just cannot wrap my head around why anyone would still think Simone is a good person. She’s just a woman who scrounged a gastric sleeve and lost weight because she couldn’t eat, gained a following from it and now gets paid to clean her house, flog all her household items she didn’t earn or pay for and dress her child in free clothes. She was even gifted her excess skin surgery, all her Botox and fillers, her veneers. She gets free dental, tans, laser hair removal, facials, chiropractic treatment, massages, weekly meals both delivered to her home and to eat out at restaurants, activewear, clothing, shoes, baby clothes, toys, cot, pram, capsule, bedroom decor, god I could go on!! All because she couldn’t eat due to a surgery she had. And after all of that, she was selling her gifted items and keeping the money she said she was giving to charity!! She is the epitome of bleep! When will the rest of the country see it and when will brands cancel her and stop sending her stuff! Ok I’m done now lol
A bleeping MEN! and have you noticed how every single service she uses is "my good friend this and my good friend that" every wedding she goes to is "my best friend from childhood". Yea na

• Haha
Reactions: 10
YES 🙌🏼
She’s not even remotely recognisable from who she was, even in the second pic when she had lost the weight. And I forgot a boob job, pretty sure she didn’t pay for that either.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So much of her is unhealthy.

Firstly, she harps on SO MUCH about all the “good” she does. I just feel like actual genuine good doing people just do it. If you’re doing it so publicly you are doing it to seek appreciation, not because you’re a good person.

Secondly, I feel like she preys on her followers! Mostly people in struggle street. Perfect pickings for taking money off whenever she has one of her many crisis..!

Thirdly, the only being your mate and having you in her group if you’re paying. WTF. Just so much
WTF. Again, genuinely good people don’t make you pay to be a part of their “community”.

And lastly, she cries poor and tough times so much for someone who has f all mortgage, I vestment properties they rent out, and chose (yes, could even chose to!) have her husband not work and live off her social media/Patreon take ins.

Honestly she’s the worst of the worst. Like a cult leader. At least the other influencers are just vapid walking ads who are self obsessed, not taking money from exhausted and depleted mothers…!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A bleeping MEN! and have you noticed how every single service she uses is "my good friend this and my good friend that" every wedding she goes to is "my best friend from childhood". Yea na
Omg yes!! She’s probably gained lots of ‘friends’ since she became known on Instagram because people want to piggy back off her to get exposure for their business or to become an influencer themselves!

Reactions: 1
She’s not even remotely recognisable from who she was, even in the second pic when she had lost the weight. And I forgot a boob job, pretty sure she didn’t pay for that either.
There's that saying something along the lines of "there's no ugly people, there's just some people who have money" (?) Or spons?)

I guess LFYD made their flight cause there has been no story uploads 😒
Or he didn't and he's too bummed out to show he's still waiting at the airport for the next flight? Surely he would be posting shots of his kids being *AnGEls* on the plane?

The reason Ali gets businesses working with her is she hits them up and begs for the stuff as any business she came to them promising good things

Reactions: 1
So much of her is unhealthy.

Firstly, she harps on SO MUCH about all the “good” she does. I just feel like actual genuine good doing people just do it. If you’re doing it so publicly you are doing it to seek appreciation, not because you’re a good person.

Secondly, I feel like she preys on her followers! Mostly people in struggle street. Perfect pickings for taking money off whenever she has one of her many crisis..!

Thirdly, the only being your mate and having you in her group if you’re paying. WTF. Just so much
WTF. Again, genuinely good people don’t make you pay to be a part of their “community”.

And lastly, she cries poor and tough times so much for someone who has f all mortgage, I vestment properties they rent out, and chose (yes, could even chose to!) have her husband not work and live off her social media/Patreon take ins.

Honestly she’s the worst of the worst. Like a cult leader. At least the other influencers are just vapid walking ads who are self obsessed, not taking money from exhausted and depleted mothers…!
U know who does this private content thing right? CKW/nix. She has her supporters group, which im sure they pay to be in. But she gives them exclusive content and also arranges meet ups and hangs out with them, like a bunch of mates. She shows her appreciation 💯. Im not a supporter but I've seen bits and pieces on her pages. Shes doing it right. Shes a fuckin GB and keeps it real

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.