New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Edna paid for her staff to fly first class to SA with her. It's giving Sophie Guidolin. IYKYK 😏 except Edna's photos are much better
---
Hahaha much better than the one or two photos old Loaf took in front of an international fence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg yes it is! Dr Bill is an absolute kook and part of the woo woo crowd, makes mega bucks though. His website has pictures of her children on it. Sounds like he’s a creep though, I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree…!
---
Can we chat Eva Jones? Is it worth joining her patreon for $2? If anyone is a member? Did she get a moko kauae with her mum? I miss her posting on social media, used to enjoy her content. A bit weird but an interesting person.
my friend used to be on her patreon and it had videos of her naked and letting her period blood drip into a bowl… so if that’s what your into, $2 sounds like a bargain.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
HM seems a little triggered by tattle 😂
Is she threatening to hire a hacker and out us all again? Despite none of our personal details being linked to our tattle accounts 😂
And is she getting her followers to pay to be part of the private Instagram where it’s being arranged/talked about and also getting those same followers to “donate for the hacker” - the money of which definitely isn’t going towards the hacker? 😂
Can’t wait until people wake up and see she’s scamming them 😂
---
New thread

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.