New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it has one already built in....
They’re a soft touch topper for infants. The built in one is plastic and has ridges where the lid screws on. These soft toppers mean their wee gums don’t get hurt if they chew and makes it easier to eat from the pouch.
---
Seriously who is buying these for $110?
Ruby and Rain
I’m not a huge fan of some of the clothes and prints but I admit they’ve had some stuff I really like in the last couple of releases but I can’t justify buying it.
I also know they’re running a business and I’m sure they have lots of costs but considering the products are now made off shore I don’t understand how the prices are still soooooo high. It feels like fat tax and I’m not into it.
Plus when they have sales the clothes become reasonably priced and it makes me wonder how much of a mark up they’ve got on everything ….. but hey, they’re still selling stuff so I guess they’re doing something right! Just a bit out of reach for your average purchaser.
---
Here’s a great example. If you can afford to knock $57 off and still make a profit - or even HALF PRICE and still make a profit 🤯 then what kind of margins do they have on everything?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They’re a soft touch topper for infants. The built in one is plastic and has ridges where the lid screws on. These soft toppers mean their wee gums don’t get hurt if they chew and makes it easier to eat from the pouch.
---

I’m not a huge fan of some of the clothes and prints but I admit they’ve had some stuff I really like in the last couple of releases but I can’t justify buying it.
I also know they’re running a business and I’m sure they have lots of costs but considering the products are now made off shore I don’t understand how the prices are still soooooo high. It feels like fat tax and I’m not into it.
Plus when they have sales the clothes become reasonably priced and it makes me wonder how much of a mark up they’ve got on everything ….. but hey, they’re still selling stuff so I guess they’re doing something right! Just a bit out of reach for your average purchaser.
---
Here’s a great example. If you can afford to knock $57 off and still make a profit - or even HALF PRICE and still make a profit 🤯 then what kind of margins do they have on everything?!
Babies that small probably shouldn't be eating anyway yet alone from a pouch. Pour it on a spoon for them. And Erin's kid is much older than 6 months anyway isn't he?

Reactions: 2
Omg Emcult should not have another baby. All she did was moan about how tit it was being a mum. She gained lots of followers from cloth nappies and baby wearing which was super handy info but absolutely not a reason to have another kid. Get a real job or find a new niche. Why don’t you play with your kids and blog about that hmmmmm??

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Babies that small probably shouldn't be eating anyway yet alone from a pouch. Pour it on a spoon for them. And Erin's kid is much older than 6 months anyway isn't he?
You wouldn’t like my parenting then LOL I had my babies eating pouches when out and about from 6 months old. They loved them. Beats mucking around with snacks when you’re trying to run errands. Plus I have postnatal depression and some days I can barely feed myself so pouches save the day and my children aren’t going hungry (I do feed them obviously but some days it’s bleeping hard just getting out of bed and they get a pouch for a snack).
The soft touch are much nicer and easier for wee mouths than the hard plastic 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Omg Emcult should not have another baby. All she did was moan about how tit it was being a mum. She gained lots of followers from cloth nappies and baby wearing which was super handy info but absolutely not a reason to have another kid. Get a real job or find a new niche. Why don’t you play with your kids and blog about that hmmmmm??
I thought this gardening thing WAS her new niche. Maybe it’s not working out for them?
Maybe less underwear might be the way to go 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
duck skete ugh - annoys me so much
The brown emoji when shes white.

---
You wouldn’t like my parenting then LOL I had my babies eating pouches when out and about from 6 months old. They loved them. Beats mucking around with snacks when you’re trying to run errands. Plus I have postnatal depression and some days I can barely feed myself so pouches save the day and my children aren’t going hungry (I do feed them obviously but some days it’s bleeping hard just getting out of bed and they get a pouch for a snack).
The soft touch are much nicer and easier for wee mouths than the hard plastic 🤷🏼‍♀️
---

I thought this gardening thing WAS her new niche. Maybe it’s not working out for them?
Maybe less underwear might be the way to go 😂
Thanks for sharing that I orgianally thought what a dumb thing that will end up in the bin but you changed my mind

• Heart
Reactions: 7
---

---
AND they have moved their production to Vietnam so in theory it should have made them cheaper to manufacture. Im yet to see the prices come down on anything since they made the move.

• Wow
Ha ha EMbryo is a good one as she is seriously considering having another just to keep herself relevant on insta 😳🙄
Is Emcult seriously considering Aj have a vasectomy reversal? For 10k?
Holy moly. She's probably bored from doing nothing all day

Is Emcult seriously considering Aj have a vasectomy reversal? For 10k?
Holy moly. She's probably bored from doing nothing all day
The success rate of reversals is so low as well.....Could turn out to be $10K for nothing.

Reactions: 11
The success rate of reversals is so low as well.....Could turn out to be $10K for nothing.
Yes was just thinking that. Technically they are reversible but doesn't always work. I remember a YouTuber and her hubby going through this recently and it didn't work. Sad for her as she did want a kid (her hubby got his before they met as was determined he didn't want kids and I guess she originally thought she was ok with that).

• Sad
Reactions: 2
TD asks for questions and allows anonymous questions then gets annoyed that it’s all haters who won’t use their names! Can’t have it both ways. Personally, I feel they do the anonymous so they can get gratification from their followers. The bikini question was taken totally the wrong way as tue e pointing their son one. Do you use your children to gain followers and get free items? Yes!
But hey, you ran two competitions and managed to gain 600ish more followers so well done you.

The brown emoji when shes white.

---

Thanks for sharing that I orgianally thought what a dumb thing that will end up in the bin but you changed my mind
There’s a market for everything these days hey 😂 and I guess people see a need for it so they put it into production.
They’ve been amazing for us but I can totally see how you’d think it’s just another crappy gadget if it’s not something you’ve ever needed to use!

Reactions: 4
Sketes just flogging the only thing that keeps her relevant. If it wasn't for her constant attacks on white people she would have no following or interaction. She makes me embarrassed to be a Māori woman 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I see Elle-upherself has done another vlog on how she's survived the first year as a twin mom. Has to be spelt mom as that's far superior 🙄 also I'm pretty sure when you have a snoo, a bottle maker, swings and many other gadgets and gizmos to make your parenting 110% easier, it would be much easier to get thru that first year. But most commoners like myself can't afford all that so we have to struggle. Not to mention she now has daycare and paid help.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I can’t with Leah Light. How is she even capable of running a team. She’s as incompetent as it gets and a bully to boot. I’ll never even bother looking in MH Northwest now as I can’t stand her and don’t want to line her pockets at all via her commission and pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.