New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird when single mums make it their whole personality. Her husband left her. She said the 3 year old is sleeping at her dads, 10 seconds later calls him a sperm donor. Hardly a sperm donor when he’s actually parenting. Not to mention she copies Brits voice/way she vlogs. Does my head in lolll
No idea who she is but she looks farking annoying
---
Honestly gross….. go watch the video, I can’t screen record it.
Hectic Holly
Expect nothing from that trash. If skiddy g strings and blood marks all over a partner don't cause enough "attention" let's drum up some using even more crass media

• Sick
Reactions: 6
No idea who she is but she looks farking annoying
---

Expect nothing from that trash. If skiddy g strings and blood marks all over a partner don't cause enough "attention" let's drum up some using even more crass media
she is gross.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Edna paid for her staff to fly first class to SA with her. It's giving Sophie Guidolin. IYKYK 😏
---

They live on the same street now...
Edna us spending her hubby’s family money. She said she was his tenant and he lived upstairs, but he doesn’t own the house, his parents do, and his parents are trying to sell it. So Edna needs her hubby to buy her a house.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s weird when single mums make it their whole personality. Her husband left her. She said the 3 year old is sleeping at her dads, 10 seconds later calls him a sperm donor. Hardly a sperm donor when he’s actually parenting. Not to mention she copies Brits voice/way she vlogs. Does my head in lolll
I actually used to know Susie. I don’t talk to her any more but I have her on socials… I think her bad talking her ex all over social media is wrong for sure, but…. Susie was always so so in love with him, super devoted and always thinking and talking about him. I think she must have been blindsided and is really hurt and going through a lot. Susie is so so lovely and has a really big heart. She’s a part of a Christian community, is a youth worker and has always had her heart set on helping people. I don’t know anyone that actually knows her that could say a bad word about her. I think her posts are her way of coping with things and venting and talking about them, she probably feels quite lonely too, even with all the people she has around her. It’s really unfortunate that people air this kind of stuff on socials for everyone to see but I think in the moment they just go for it and let loose and not realise the harm or upset or how stupid and annoying it is until later on. I hope that she’s okay or gets help and can talk to people about it. I hope that her talking that way stops and she can see past how she feels right now. But I don’t think she deserves to be tit talked over it because it’s quite sad

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe finau just said her son didn’t have a relationship with his dad but she sent him there when she had a mental breakdown?
Good she reached out for help, but farrr maybe someone he knows? Scary..

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I see Elle-upherself has done another vlog on how she's survived the first year as a twin mom. Has to be spelt mom as that's far superior 🙄 also I'm pretty sure when you have a snoo, a bottle maker, swings and many other gadgets and gizmos to make your parenting 110% easier, it would be much easier to get thru that first year. But most commoners like myself can't afford all that so we have to struggle. Not to mention she now has daycare and paid help.
Elle herself survived the first month with no help from family,😂 then the next six with, at least six prams, a gifted bottle maker they are now selling. Gifted nappies and baby products, clothes, a gifted overseas trip to America where Elle herself complained about their seating arrangement. Trip to A&E where she complained they had to wait, the nurses wouldn't listen to her, set up a camera and play area in a public waiting room to amuse her child. She was ashamed they had plastic bags as black out curtains in the spare room. Now the twinnies are in daycare and still have a nanny.

Being a twin "mom" is hard, but entitlement and complaining never seems real when you constantly show everyone what you have and make light of, to what others is their reality, and shaming them for this is so wrong. And as an aside she's now a size eight after losing weight on her challenge. She's starting to sound like Simone with her need to be slim and a certain size

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can we chat Eva Jones? Is it worth joining her patreon for $2? If anyone is a member? Did she get a moko kauae with her mum? I miss her posting on social media, used to enjoy her content. A bit weird but an interesting person.
And EmCULT w.t.f. She wants to spend 10k on a reversal and then have the added costs of a child?! How MUCH is she earning!!?? For 2 people who don’t work, they sure have a bit of money behind them. Maybe they sell w ee d hahaha 😂🤷🏻‍♀️🍃

Reactions: 6
Can we chat Eva Jones? Is it worth joining her patreon for $2? If anyone is a member? Did she get a moko kauae with her mum? I miss her posting on social media, used to enjoy her content. A bit weird but an interesting person.
And EmCULT w.t.f. She wants to spend 10k on a reversal and then have the added costs of a child?! How MUCH is she earning!!?? For 2 people who don’t work, they sure have a bit of money behind them. Maybe they sell w ee d hahaha 😂🤷🏻‍♀️🍃
Omg I loved her :( I saw her hubby in the supermarket and silently fangirled 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who are Emily Writes posts about today? I think I missed something.
A writer called Heather Armstrong - she had one of the first "mommy blogs" called Dooce, wrote a few books - started in the early 2000s. Struggled with addiction and mental health.

• Sad
Elle herself survived the first month with no help from family,😂 then the next six with, at least six prams, a gifted bottle maker they are now selling. Gifted nappies and baby products, clothes, a gifted overseas trip to America where Elle herself complained about their seating arrangement. Trip to A&E where she complained they had to wait, the nurses wouldn't listen to her, set up a camera and play area in a public waiting room to amuse her child. She was ashamed they had plastic bags as black out curtains in the spare room. Now the twinnies are in daycare and still have a nanny.

Being a twin "mom" is hard, but entitlement and complaining never seems real when you constantly show everyone what you have and make light of, to what others is their reality, and shaming them for this is so wrong. And as an aside she's now a size eight after losing weight on her challenge. She's starting to sound like Simone with her need to be slim and a certain size
Oh God I just watched the snippet of that real. She is so cringe. Why does she think she's an expert, even with all the free gadgets and help she gets she still complains about mom life daily. I'm so sick of hearing about her 'tips and tricks'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.