New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t have to agree with every policy a party has to vote for them
No, definitely not. But they haven’t got any other policies so 🤷‍♀️😂

Anyway I’m not here to talk politics, obviously you should vote for whoever you want. But so many people vote on image, not reality. I’m just going to stick in a plug here for doing Vote Compass when election time comes! It’s really good at showing you what party aligns with your beliefs ✌

• Sick
Reactions: 22
What I don’t get though is that in every picture he seems dressed normally, running and playing normally, he had a plate full of food like all the other kids? I . Yeah he may be full on and have ADHD but she makes out hes severely autistic (the way she describes his behaviour and level of need) in the way she speaks about him. I found it very telling the psychiatrist wouldn’t take him on and suggested a child psychotherapist.
The fact that a psychiatrist wouldn’t take him on and referred to a child psychotherapist suggests that he believed it was her parenting that needs to be looked at. Any child psychotherapist or even child psychologist working with a 4 year old is going to be focussing on the parenting first and foremost.

How do we know she drank during pregnancy? Like what did she say about this/how much etc? He’s 100% got FASD. So sad.

Reactions: 7
This Ellie/Jessie/DD thing is so weird. Jessie's written a novel arguing something that never happened. Ellie's post was about CF accounts who post in a derogatory way about having children. She never said CF can't or shouldn't exist. Jessie going on about CF people have been silenced before etc etc is irrelevant

Reactions: 12
Exactly, I think anyone would be hard pressed to agree with every policy of the party they support 🤷🏼‍♀️
Anyway, enough politics from me, back to bitching about airhead influencers 💃
I would think it’s actually a red flag if someone agrees with every policy of a party haha they all have pros and cons unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
Lol it's because they're talking about each other! DD does say things sometimes that disses people with kids, like "I can buy myself nice things and can go do this and this because I don't have kids' basically implying that people with kids don't have nice things etc. I've seen heaps of DD stories being snarky thinking she's better than others because she's "child free" lol. I'm not sure if there is any other nz influencer that talks about child free as much as Danni, I think Ellie is talking about her lol, so DD commented acting dumb and now Ellie is probably trying to save face not thinking DD would comment. Why would you share a instagram post if you are aiming your message at people on tik tok.
Lol funny she says people with kids don't have nice things. I have a really nice house with really nice things in it and a child. Surely she should be able to afford a house by now being child free and all!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so sick of Dani Duncan saying she has more money than people with kids. I have 2 kids and I am more than certain I have more money and buy nicer things than her. Even get the occasional sleep in.
Also you’re not CF by choice if you think you might have a baby one day. You’re just single with kids

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Okay, I'm catching up on all the comments lol. I feel a little sorry for Ellie, I think she has a point and just like every other Influencer, she is sharing her feelings/thoughts. Her post was a bold move because it was pretty obvious who she was referring to and that's why DD and them are all coming along to comment. Feels like high school. Both sides are valid and can be talked about but not in the patronizing way DD does it. She just doesn't see it or understand how it would make someone else feel who say has struggled with fertility etc, eg Ellie because she's a bleep lol.
I agree - I don't like Ellie but I actually think she handled herself incredibly well in the comments section of her post and showed a lot more maturity and restraint than DD ever would.
Danni always comes across as so self absorbed, smug and snarky. She does it deliberately to provoke people because it gets them commenting on her posts and any engagement is good engagement in her eyes. But then she always has to have a sook about how misunderstood she is and what a nice person she really is 🙄

Reactions: 22
I’m so sick of Dani Duncan saying she has more money than people with kids. I have 2 kids and I am more than certain I have more money and buy nicer things than her. Even get the occasional sleep in.
Also you’re not CF by choice if you think you might have a baby one day. You’re just single with kids
Haha I know right, this bothers me too. She has said before they can’t afford to buy a house yet so that’s why they are renting. I’m pretty sure I have friends with kids who own a home…..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree - I don't like Ellie but I actually think she handled herself incredibly well in the comments section of her post and showed a lot more maturity and restraint than DD ever would.
Danni always comes across as so self absorbed, smug and snarky. She does it deliberately to provoke people because it gets them commenting on her posts and any engagement is good engagement in her eyes. But then she always has to have a sook about how misunderstood she is and what a nice person she really is 🙄
Yep, she pretty much admitted this on her stories the other day said her child free posts get the most engagement hence why that's what she mainly posts. These influencers are SO driven by their need to get likes it's disgusting

Haha I know right, this bothers me too. She has said before they can’t afford to buy a house yet so that’s why they are renting. I’m pretty sure I have friends with kids who own a home…..
I have multiple kids and have owned more homes and nicer cars than many of my child free friends. I don't mean that in a rude way, just stating facts. DD's thick if she thinks all child free people are rich and all parents are poor 🙄

Reactions: 19
What did it say? I got bored at about 12 seconds and couldn't bare to listen to him for 7 mins
It's good he wants to work on being a better person and better boyfriend in the future but like surely he can see Andrew Tate is not the 1 to be getting self improvement advice from.

Reactions: 1
So Bets finally listed her clothing. I really hope the charity clothing will all go to charity and she doesn’t cream some of it herself. Also why is packaging to South Island $11 would that be courier or signed for? Just seems quite expensive and to me again trying to get some $$$.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hi, it was me 🥲😂 I asked the mods to delete my original post and there was another post someone made with a screenshot of HM’s story with my details.

Lesson learned, check your tit before you post it. It is what it is, I’ll own that I’m a witch and now people know who I am. It’s just the internet though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Fair enough! How bizarre that Holly spends more time on tattle trying to find people out than those of us who post lol. Get a hobby! Or is this it? Sad.

Reactions: 12
I reckon the question of her drinking in pregnancy was probably asked by the psychologist and that’s why she’s chosen not to go back. Cos while sorting through his problems they definitely would have asked

Neither kid is sleeping in the stupid loft beds 😂 more money than sense as usual
If that's the case any decent psychologist is gonna ask that question as pretty sure asking about maternal health and birth trauma etc is standard in any child development or mental health assessment.

Reactions: 6
I agree, how do two people on supposedly good incomes (she pays herself $600 a week which isn't bad for just posting on socials) not afford a house but all of the people I know with kids do? It doesn't add up when she talks about being able to afford beauty treatments, $60 tumblers, a $200 skirt etc. I understand it's obviously not their priority but if you're going to throw stones and say that people with kids can't afford things then how is it they have homes and you don't because you 'can't afford it'. I think it's more about being able to get a loan from the bank being an influencer....surely her parents could help her out, they're certainly not poor but hey - maybe I'll just go create some 'home owner' content and start a club 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I agree, how do two people on supposedly good incomes (she pays herself $600 a week which isn't bad for just posting on socials) not afford a house but all of the people I know with kids do? It doesn't add up when she talks about being able to afford beauty treatments, $60 tumblers, a $200 skirt etc. I understand it's obviously not their priority but if you're going to throw stones and say that people with kids can't afford things then how is it they have homes and you don't because you 'can't afford it'. I think it's more about being able to get a loan from the bank being an influencer....surely her parents could help her out, they're certainly not poor but hey - maybe I'll just go create some 'home owner' content and start a club 🤷‍♀️
Hey, I'll join your home owner's community! We can all make snarky reels and tiktoks about why it's so great owning our own homes and when renters point out that it's not always that great we'll tell them that our content isn't meant for them and they can go and sit with the other peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.